Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » If you had to do something for the greater good, even though the thought, let alone the deed traumatised you... would you?

If you had to do something for the greater good, even though the thought, let alone the deed traumatised you... would you?

I know a lot depends on what it was and how important it was.. but say something you really hate, like needles/injections etc. would you do whatever it takes? And have you ever surprised yourself by doing something that makes you feel totally nauseous, that you never thought you could?

I had to do something I find totally sickening today... I am not proud of myself for doing it.. just glad it's over :P 

Posted - August 14, 2017

Responses

Funny you should ask this question today because i have to do something that will be for the greater good of my family, but this deed with be traumatizing for me to go through with. But Yes, I would, and I shall. This post was edited by carbonproduct at August 14, 2017 11:33 AM MDT
      August 14, 2017 11:32 AM MDT

Yes, that kind of thing.. we hate the thought.. we dont want to do it...but we know we have to... that's when we find out how strong we can be... I truly wish you luck and strength to do what you have to.
      August 14, 2017 11:34 AM MDT

Thank you Adaydreambeliever. I need all the luck and strenghth i can get. ;P
      August 14, 2017 11:35 AM MDT

Well, if there's anything any of us can do to help please do shout, even if it's just a friendly ear to listen x
      August 14, 2017 11:39 AM MDT

Thanks Adaydreambeliever, that means more than you know. ;)
      August 14, 2017 11:43 AM MDT

maybe, it would depend on what i was doing
      August 14, 2017 1:58 PM MDT