Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Pence "stands by the president and his words" making Pence worse than Trump because he knows better. Trump is an organic dunce. Pence is?

Pence "stands by the president and his words" making Pence worse than Trump because he knows better. Trump is an organic dunce. Pence is?

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

I have heard that many think Pence is worse than Trump in many ways and that he is more dangerous.. That's not for me to say but yes, I have observed that Pence at least shows intelligence and he isn't a dunce.. We may not agree with what he says but at least he can say it in a way that makes him sound like he has full control of his faculties - which is more than can be said for Trump
      August 17, 2017 9:23 AM MDT

I guess from one perspective it's getting mighty interesting. From another? All He** is breaking loose and no one knows what the worst case endgame will be. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      August 17, 2017 10:50 AM MDT

One of the only men in Washington with the balls not to pander to intellectually dishonest scum.
      August 17, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

Pence is also a dunce, but a more careful one. Keeps his nose clean, doesn't have an itchy Twitter finger, doesn't own any 5 star hotels to receive emoluments from, wasn't involved in the Russia business (joined the campaign later than that), hasn't fired any law enforcement officials, is extremely unlikely to assault the leader of an allied nation ... This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 17, 2017 5:39 PM MDT
      August 17, 2017 5:38 PM MDT