Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » History » Do you have any regrets?
AG

Do you have any regrets?

Example: I ended up on bad terms with my former personal trainer because I asked GoodLife if he was allowed to offer training packages on the side. I didn't mean to get him in trouble. Anyhow, he is the only one who appreciated my leggings to the extent he did. I miss him a lot. :-(

Posted - August 21, 2017

Responses

Why asking an innocent question like that, should never get anyone in trouble.

He did not OFFER this to you.  (according to what you said you asked) and this is not something he could control, this question of yours.  I'm sure you meant it as a compliment and he should have presented that to his employer that way. 

Sheesh!

You ASKED.  If you were wanting to do something nefarious, you would never have brought it to their attention as a request.

August 21, 2017 7:36 AM MDT

But, she can still have regrets because of the outcome.
      August 21, 2017 8:39 AM MDT

I regret not having started my current physical fitness regimen years earlier, actually, decades earlier.  I'm in great physical shape now, but it sure would have been great to have started out much younger and to have had it as a lifetime memory and not just during my military years and now again in middle age. Oh well, at least I won't go to my box without having these positive years to look back on. 

~
    This post was edited by Randy D at August 21, 2017 8:49 AM MDT
      August 21, 2017 8:29 AM MDT

Better correct "phyisical" or you'll go to your box prematurely.   ;-)
      August 21, 2017 8:37 AM MDT

Thanks, good catch!

~
      August 21, 2017 8:50 AM MDT

He appreciated your leggings when you let him wear them?
      August 21, 2017 8:38 AM MDT

Too many to mention...  Not like My Way song lyrics, 'too few to mention'...
      August 21, 2017 8:56 AM MDT

I have some regrets that it was necessary to do certain things in my past, but those types of regrets don't last too long.  And certainly there are things that I didn't handle well.  I have had to recover from a shame-based upbringing---perhaps I would be less forgiving of my decisions if I didn't have the problem of thinking I caused everything bad that has ever happened around me.
      August 21, 2017 10:20 AM MDT

Yes. I have a 10 volume ebook series that contains all of them.
      August 21, 2017 10:27 AM MDT