Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » I wish I was dead. What say you?

I wish I was dead. What say you?

Posted - August 30, 2017

Responses

What do I say?

Why the hell not?
    I can't speak for you so I'll speak for me.
    I go around fearing too much of life anyway. And I fear death.. The actual death event will probably be a relief with how much I ruin my life on my own with all my damn worry and anxiety. And what a joke - - so many people don't see it in me. Maybe it comes across in my written words more on this site and people here see that part of me more -- but in 3-D life, people interacting in person with me - - they see me as a great funny guy (who rips himself up inside, people).

Death would at least bring - -oh, hell -- I'm done talking

that's what I say - - at this moment at least This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 30, 2017 10:49 PM MDT
      August 30, 2017 6:20 PM MDT

Dearest Welb,
    When it comes to worry you are a WART.   Yes.  You.  LOL

I know this about you.  We are a lot alike in the sense that we want to spread joy and fun around but inside sometimes it feels like we want to DIE.  LOL

It is anxiety.  You sound just like me.  I am going to the doctor Sept. 12 and see if she can refer me to someone who can recommend something for me that may calm down my internal fear and worry.

Without making me sleepy.   Marijuanna is WONDERFUL the way I take it, but it costs a fortune to keep up what I need on a daily basis.  I have health insurance (till TRUMP gets his way) so I am looking for something they will pay for in pill form or something like that.

So, if I learn of anything I can pass it on to you as long as it won't hurt you like heroin.  

Your friend, Sharonna
      August 30, 2017 6:25 PM MDT

You've got me pegged in this most endearing way. I'm with you all the way with your reply here.
    Thanks, Sharonna.
    :)
    Be Well,
    WelbyWart
    ;)

August 30, 2017 6:29 PM MDT

What I wrote as my original answer is rather extreme as I read it today. Do know I'm not QUITE so uptight to that extreme. 

But almost. Ha!

(I can at least keep a sense of humor about it as I journey through.)
      August 31, 2017 8:34 AM MDT

I understand.  I don't usually want to die either.  We just reach our brink some days.  I'm glad I made it through because it was worth it.  I went to work, gave boss a massage and she said it was terrific and put be back on the schedule.

So, for now, I have nothing to whine about.  I guess I will live to complain another day.
      September 1, 2017 7:34 AM MDT

Excellent!
      September 1, 2017 11:54 AM MDT

Me too.
      August 30, 2017 6:23 PM MDT

Don't.  You have good moments.   You have good days.  Sometimes you even have good weeks.  So, this too shall pass they say.  I know death is not a punishment.   But like a gift at Christmas, we need to wait. 
      August 30, 2017 6:27 PM MDT

If you say so.
      August 30, 2017 6:32 PM MDT

I'm with Shar to the Rona on this for you.
    Be Well,
    WelbyQuentin
      August 30, 2017 6:31 PM MDT

That's why we need you too, Welby.  You are a kind worry wart.

Those ARE me - - definitely! Ha! Yup - - and I'm strong enough a bit at least in my self-esteem to know that I am and try to be kind.
      August 30, 2017 6:35 PM MDT

If you say so too.

Yes, I do.
      August 30, 2017 6:43 PM MDT

• I would say I understand and things get better. I know I am pretty honest online and come across as a walking mess:) but most people didn't know I was/ am in my offline life until 2 years ago this coming January I ended  up in hospital almost OD on pills. Still not sure if I was really trying to die or was screaming for someone notice I wasn't okay. I'm glad I'm still alive now.. just hold on cos it's okay not to be okay and it gets betterAnd we all have issues... some just hide them better than others. 

https://youtu.be/9Ke4480MicU

August 30, 2017 6:45 PM MDT

((HUGS)) Jamie...I had to google the words OD on pills...how could anyone in their right mind make sweet Jamie this desperate;((
    You are the sunshine we always await for...your response to Sharonna's Q is so heart rendering...I understand now how I'm cocooned from all worldly harms...sighhh
      August 30, 2017 10:44 PM MDT

Wow, I had no idea.

Well, you are worthwhile just because you exist, and your are obviously worthwhile because you offer so much to others as indicated by your answers and our responses to you on here.

I'm just really thankful you didn't leave us for real.

August 31, 2017 1:27 PM MDT

Well, Ms. Jaime, sometimes we have to reach a bottom to understand that we don't want to stay there.   I should be dead for all the dumb choices I have made in my 20's and even 30's and 40's.  So, I totally understand.

I am so glad you made it through that storm.  When we are filled with fear or depression, it seems like a hole that never ends and you can't climb out.   Glad you shared and glad you are on the other side. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 1, 2017 6:10 PM MDT
      September 1, 2017 7:37 AM MDT

I don't wish I was dead but i'd like to experience dying several times instead of just once.  I had a near death experience long time ago; that was kind of fantastic maybe like skydiving or something. And a different cause of death each time -cancer, being beheaded.. then finally old age. Would be quite a great adventure and enduring any pain involved would even be worth it. 
      August 31, 2017 2:45 PM MDT

You have your wish.  It is called reincarnation.  The only thing is that you don't remember until much later.  In between lives.
      September 1, 2017 7:39 AM MDT

Ok.
      September 1, 2017 7:42 AM MDT

I am back to my old self.  All is well. 

But when I die, I am coming back.   I have no choice.  Meanwhile, I'll someday see you in the next world, don't be late and don't hurry there either.

September 1, 2017 8:03 AM MDT

You'll feel better tomorrow!
      September 1, 2017 9:23 AM MDT

I did, and it got worse before it got better, but it DID get much better.  Thanks HarryD.
      September 1, 2017 11:27 PM MDT

I hope you change your mind.
      September 1, 2017 11:24 PM MDT