Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » You get infected with a disease that turns you gradually into a monkey. Do you off yourself or do you just go with it and let it happen?

You get infected with a disease that turns you gradually into a monkey. Do you off yourself or do you just go with it and let it happen?

Posted - September 3, 2017

Responses

• I would go with it, but it would suck being a monkey in Canada.
    It's too cold, but if I could get on a plane and travel to a jungle somewhere before the transformation is complete then it might be cool.
    I would be attracted to female monkeys and I would try to assimilate into the group.
    I would raise a family of monkeys and swing on trees and make the most of it, I guess?
    Unless I still had a human brain in which case I'd stay in Canada and continue trying to raise my son as a monkey body.
    I work nights by myself so I might get away with it if I could still drive somehow?
    My son would have to get groceries by himself.
    Hmm..it would be hard, but still better than death.
      September 3, 2017 9:13 PM MDT

You're preaching to the choir here, kid.

September 3, 2017 9:17 PM MDT

• Double up on your tuques.
      September 3, 2017 9:20 PM MDT

HUAHUAHAHG?????

September 3, 2017 9:24 PM MDT

I'll let it happen. Screw life. This post was edited by Zack at September 3, 2017 9:59 PM MDT
      September 3, 2017 9:28 PM MDT

If you say so.

September 3, 2017 11:13 PM MDT

Now this is a serious case of hemorrhoids if I've ever seen one.  I'd hope I would have left those with the human side of me.  We must be the only animals who gets those by eating such terrible things our bodies can't ingest.  That and child bearing that puts the crunch down on them.  I don't have any point of reference here but I would assume humans are the only species that have reoccurring hemorrhoids.  Possibly from having too many children or eating bad foods our bodies can't handle.  
    Please Do Not quote me on this.  This is only speculation that I just came up with writing this to you.  
    That does look very painful.  OUCH!
      September 4, 2017 11:43 AM MDT

Guess i'd have to infect my gal friend too else how am I going to get  those hugs and kisses? Not from just any scuzz bag female monkey. 
    They eat all kinds of bugs and stuff.
      September 3, 2017 11:04 PM MDT

Are you SURE????
      September 3, 2017 11:12 PM MDT

Maybe I'll just be a hermit monkey. 
      September 4, 2017 6:31 AM MDT

What a stupid question! It couldn't happen! Now, where did I put my banana? Oh, yeah, now I remember. I left it up my tree!
      September 4, 2017 7:37 AM MDT

If I could turn into Bigfoot, sure!
    Otherwise, I'd off myself.  I have a hard enough time being human.  I wouldn't want to bring all those dilemmas with me and socialize with my other monkey friends.
      September 4, 2017 11:45 AM MDT