Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Do you fully grasp what Almighty God Did?

Do you fully grasp what Almighty God Did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hzYKovRsJ8

Posted - July 24, 2016

Responses

OK.

August 2, 2016 7:25 PM MDT

Good for him. He's entitled to his opinion and I'm entitled to mine.
      August 3, 2016 12:17 AM MDT

"One God three persons"

You just got taken 'captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition'. Not a verse in any translation says 'One God three persons'. The Catholics started that tradition in the fourth century.

Try reading the Bible without traditional goggles on and see what it actually says. You want find the trinity there but here is where it started and was promulgated: 

http://answermug.com/forum/topics/trinitarians-are-you-aware-of-whe...

Trinitarians, are you aware of when the trinity creed first came to light?

http://answermug.com/forum/topics/would-the-trinity-be-so-popular-i...

Would the trinity be so popular if rejecting it wasn't sometimes punishable by death in the past? 

August 3, 2016 1:59 AM MDT

According to the Bible, Jesus is not Almighty God, He is the Son of God.

(John 5:19) Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner.
    (John 5:30) I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me.
    (John 14:28) You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.
    (John 20:31) But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.

No one has ever seen God but people have seen Jesus.

(John 1:14) So the Word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory, a glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of divine favor and truth.

John 1:18 (NASB) No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.
      August 3, 2016 2:16 AM MDT

Yes you are entitled to your opinion of course.

August 3, 2016 7:01 AM MDT

Jesus is God's Son. He is God Almighty! He proved ii in the Bible. All the apostles died because they proclaimed it and they refused to lie and say that they had not seen Jesus raising people from the dead or seen him when he rose from the dead himself. He is coming back he said with all the angels on the last day to judge the living and the dead. He said right before he comes an "angel will fly midair and proclaim the good news to every nation, language, tribe, and people, and then he comes back" That will happen any day! What is the good news? That Jesus died for all humanities sins so we can go to heaven. We just need to repent, and believe what Almighty God did on the cross for humanity. And All our sins are wiped away forever. Only perfection can enter heaven. We have to be clean. Spotless. Like a perfect lamb, with no spot. Jesus was the perfect lamb to cover all our sins. He was the sacrifice. God said who can be the sacrifice? but no one in heaven could so "My own arm reached down from heaven" Jesus came from heaven for us all.

August 3, 2016 7:34 AM MDT

You are so naive. You think that you just came up with the trinity all by yourself? Jesus claimed and proved to be God's Son. He never claimed to be God Almighty. I give scriptures, you give conjecture.

August 3, 2016 7:46 AM MDT

God inspired the whole Bible. It is his WORD. It is Holy. Read it again. God calls Jesus "Almighty God!"

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Isa 9:6

August 3, 2016 9:06 AM MDT

• Make the worst beings to walk the earth?
      July 24, 2016 1:56 PM MDT

What do you mean? Are you talking about Christians? I love everyone. I am confused? Are you talking about murderers and criminals and hateful people? They don't know they are deceived by Satan. We have to love everyone. God calls us to love our enemies, and pray for those who despitefully use us.

July 24, 2016 2:07 PM MDT

NO one does, least of all some silly individual who THINKS that they have the answer.

Yeah.  Good for YEW.

No one can possibly ever EVER interpret the "mind" of God.  There is NO mind to interpret for starters.

July 24, 2016 2:26 PM MDT

• nope.the concept is completely lost on me.

have a nice day.

July 24, 2016 4:54 PM MDT

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

John 3:16

July 24, 2016 11:54 PM MDT

• oh wow. i feel bad you typed all that. i hope you copy/pasted it, because i've read it before.

thanks. have a nice night.

July 25, 2016 12:05 AM MDT

no worries:)

July 25, 2016 11:39 AM MDT

He offended nature by doing or claiming to do supernatural stuff.
    Supernatural would an abomination to natural process same as witchcraft or occult practices.
      July 25, 2016 12:06 PM MDT

• Was it a Triple Kink Darkslide?

'Cause that's pretty hard to do. 

July 25, 2016 12:10 PM MDT

I heard he messed up when he made humans, so he decided to drown 99.9% of them, because he was mad at them for doing things he knew they'd do from the start. Sounds like the actions of a crazy person, if you ask me.

July 25, 2016 12:22 PM MDT

Be careful... God blesses and he curses. He is in charge. He is very patient with us. You are only human. You don't know everything, do you! God doesn't mess up. You are underestimating Gods perfection and Holiness.. We are sinful, miserable, poor, and hopeless compared to God. But God is loving and merciful, praise God. We are doomed without his mercy.

July 25, 2016 7:02 PM MDT

He offended nature? Not if He was God. He made everything.

July 25, 2016 7:08 PM MDT

Supernatural creation is an ancient religious belief.

Science can prove otherwise.
      July 25, 2016 11:28 PM MDT

God created science, and everything you see, and even what you can't see.Can you explain how the big bang happened? Only Christians can. You are believing in superstition.

July 26, 2016 10:55 AM MDT

July 26, 2016 10:58 AM MDT

Be careful, or Santa might not bring you any presents this year, and Black Peter might hit you with a stick!

If he's so wise and all-powerful, he could have written a book that made sense to everyone, without having to do mental gymnastics to make yourself believe it.

Get it straight: Humans invented God. That's why He does so many cruel and vicious things, and behaves like a madman sometimes. It's a story, just like every other mythical story, except the editors of the Bible as we know it today went out of their way to make people feel foolish and afraid not to believe in it, and included a superhero that has an innate, uncanny appeal. 

July 26, 2016 11:03 AM MDT