Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Ethnic Cleansing/Genocide/White Supremacy/Apartheid/Slavery. Some humans decide who is of value and who is not. Are they DEVIL or GOD? Why?

Ethnic Cleansing/Genocide/White Supremacy/Apartheid/Slavery. Some humans decide who is of value and who is not. Are they DEVIL or GOD? Why?

Posted - September 12, 2017

Responses

Anyone who harms other humans is of the Devil, who comes to steal, kill and destroy. 
      September 12, 2017 9:59 AM MDT

Oh no.  Then you are in big  trouble, lady.   Look who you follow.

September 12, 2017 10:04 AM MDT

Nope....as I have said many times....Trump does not compare to Jesus Christ.  
      September 12, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

I agree with thee m2c. Thank you for your reply! :) Steve Bannon seeks to destroy. To the degree that Trump has followed his orders Trump is devil. Woe is us. :(
      September 13, 2017 1:21 AM MDT

Well it's not good.

(Ecclesiastes 8:8-13) Just as no man has power over the spirit or can restrain the spirit, so no one has power over the day of death. Just as no one is discharged during a war, so wickedness will not allow those who practice it to escape. 9 All of this I have seen, and I applied my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, during the time that man has dominated man to his harm. 10 And I saw the wicked being buried, those who used to go in and out of the holy place, but they were soon forgotten in the city where they acted that way. This too is futility. 11 Because sentence against a bad deed has not been executed speedily, the heart of men becomes emboldened to do bad. 12 Although a sinner may do bad a hundred times and still live a long time, yet I am aware that it will turn out well for those who fear the true God, because they fear him. 13 But it will not turn out well for the wicked one, nor will he prolong his days that are like a shadow, because he does not fear God.

(Isaiah 11:1-9) A twig will grow out of the stump of Jesʹse, And a sprout from his roots will bear fruit.  2 And the spirit of Jehovah will settle upon him, The spirit of wisdom and of understanding, The spirit of counsel and of mightiness, The spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah.  3 And he will find delight in the fear of Jehovah. He will not judge by what appears to his eyes, Nor reprove simply according to what his ears hear.  4 He will judge the lowly with fairness, And with uprightness he will give reproof in behalf of the meek ones of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth And put the wicked to death with the breath of his lips.  5 Righteousness will be the belt around his waist, And faithfulness the belt of his hips.  6 The wolf will reside for a while with the lamb, And with the young goat the leopard will lie down, And the calf and the lion and the fattened animal will all be together; And a little boy will lead them.  7 The cow and the bear will feed together, And their young will lie down together. The lion will eat straw like the bull.  8 The nursing child will play over the lair of a cobra, And a weaned child will put his hand over the den of a poisonous snake.  9 They will not cause any harm Or any ruin in all my holy mountain, Because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah As the waters cover the sea.
      September 12, 2017 3:41 PM MDT

"Well it's not good". That is a very succinct understatement m'dear. Thank you for your thoughtful and helpful reply tex and Happy Wednesday. My reaction when I read your first few words was to laugh. Yes  it's that humorous. But then it isn't funny at all is it?  Sometimes I think we laugh because we're nervous or uneasy about something. That is very different from something being funny. Woe is us?
      September 13, 2017 1:24 AM MDT

Ethnic Cleansing/Genocide/White Supremacy/Apartheid/Slavery. Some humans decide who is of value and who is not. Are they DEVIL or GOD? Why?

Ethnic Cleansing/Genocide/White Supremacy/Apartheid/Slavery are rooted in racism or a sense of superiority of one people over another. Is that from God? Well, if the HQ is from God then according to HQ 49:13 such an attitude is clearly not from, or supported by, God. The verse declares "O mankind! Indeed We created you from one man and one woman, and We made you into nations and tribes, so that ye may (find it easy to) recognise one another. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of God is (not any people, nation or race but anyone who is) the most righteous of you. Verily God is most knowing, most informed."

September 26, 2017 7:59 AM MDT