Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Have you ever wondered what it's like to be with somebody else? Then what happened?

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be with somebody else? Then what happened?

Posted - September 23, 2017

Responses

TS, are you saying you've only been with one person sexually in your life?
      September 23, 2017 5:54 PM MDT

• No, I just mean when your marriage isn't going great and you start to look at coworkers or whoever differently and you start fantasizing about what it might be like to be with somebody else and did you act on it and what were the consequences or did you see it as a sign that you should fix your marriage.

This question was just inspired by a song that a friend mentioned that made me remember how it felt to be in a lonely place within my marriage and I used to think about this secretary at work or just anyone that was nice to me.
      September 23, 2017 6:13 PM MDT

• Don't understand the question? Do you mean while in a relationship?
      September 23, 2017 5:56 PM MDT

• Yeah, I meant while in a marriage.
    I just thought it might be interesting to hear people's experiences or thoughts because the line in the song went "Everyone here, knows everyone here is thinking bout somebody else."
    Thanks. : )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 23, 2017 7:33 PM MDT
      September 23, 2017 6:17 PM MDT

• I see :) I thought that might be what you meant . While I was married I never cheated or thought of be with someone else. We had a really close bond though and he was my best friend as well as partner. I did cheat  on last relationship I was in. I'm not proud of that and I wish I'd ended relationship before it came to that. So what happened was I ended up feeling like a pos ... cos I was at time. and résulted in me realizing I'm not ready to be in a relationship for a while. 
      September 23, 2017 6:24 PM MDT

• Thanks for sharing Jaimie, how long were you married if you don't mind me asking?
      September 23, 2017 6:28 PM MDT

• together 9 years.
      September 23, 2017 6:34 PM MDT

• I think it's a good thing that you acknowledge the cheating and that you're not proud of it and that you're not ready to be in a relationship for a while.
    People make mistakes and some don't ever change because they won't admit that they ever did anything wrong.
    At least you admit it and you're learning right?

Sorry to hear that your marriage didn't work out.
    It sounds like you really cared about him.
      September 23, 2017 6:53 PM MDT

• i have non problem admit I wasn't wrong in last relationship and yeah I learned a lot about me from that idiot mistake .. as far as husband , I love  him a lot :) I think that's part of reason I can't be good for any other relationship ... nothing else feels right or comes close for me  .. yet:)
      September 23, 2017 7:01 PM MDT

• Tell me about it.
    I'd have to buy you like a million ponies for you to feel like that about me and our fake marriage. LoL.
    Just kidding. I feel for you. : (

I hope you can move on from that marriage and find someone who makes you truly happy Jaimie.

If you think about it there's probably reasons that you and him aren't together, just like me and how I miss my wife, but I'm forgetting the bad stuff.
    We aren't right for each other anymore.

Did your husband pass away or did you guys just split up if you don't mind me asking?

September 23, 2017 7:16 PM MDT

• That's something I wish not share on here:) I keep the reason that relationship is no more private for me.. even I have some secrets .. even though I am a blabber mouth :) lol :)
      September 23, 2017 7:30 PM MDT

• No problem.
    If you're not comfortable sharing that it's up to you.

What color's your hair?
      September 23, 2017 7:35 PM MDT

• Lol :) blonde ... I like the easy questions :p
      September 23, 2017 7:35 PM MDT

• Really?
    I thought maybe you were a redhead because you like Isla Fisher and you don't like how people pick Betty over Wilma on the Flintstones.

How tall are you? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 23, 2017 8:59 PM MDT
      September 23, 2017 7:39 PM MDT

• Lol :) I like her because she plays a crazy woman in wedding movie ... I too am a bit crazy so I can relate .... and I just don't that Betty beyoytch.. cos :/ ;)
      September 23, 2017 7:43 PM MDT

• Ok Jaimie.
    I'm kinda figuring you out slowly, but I don't wanna pressure you.
    I want to be your friend.
    Thanks. : )
      September 23, 2017 7:58 PM MDT

• Lol what? And you edit last response after I relpy ...im 5'3 ... don't make fun me cos short! Im small but MIGHTY! 
      September 23, 2017 8:00 PM MDT

• I wouldn't make fun of your height.
    I like it.
    I didn't purposely delete you.
    I posted the chipmunks video and it didn't work so I posted it again and you said "Error" and so I went to post it a third time and just thought I should delete my f__ked up ones, but I didn't realize that your reply was connected or something?
    I didn't want to delete anything you said and I did read it and I still want to hear the first record that you ever had that was your own.
      September 23, 2017 8:08 PM MDT

• That's no what I meant :) I meant you edit ask how tall I am after I comment on this thread  :) but thanks for remember why I was frustrated 2 days ago :) you're a very good listener ;p
      September 23, 2017 8:12 PM MDT

• I didn't edit anything, Wait!
    Why are you mad at me today?
      September 23, 2017 8:24 PM MDT

• I can't edit your reply?
    I think maybe you did it and it's time to show you who's boss again. ; )
      September 23, 2017 8:30 PM MDT

• I'm staying  calm -_-  I DID NOT SAY YOU EDIT MY REPLY!  I said you edited your post that I reply to after I reply to it.  ;p
      September 23, 2017 8:34 PM MDT

• That's weird.
    It says "How tall are you."
    The part I edited IIT was "Are you left or right handed and how do you sleep?"
    On your back, on your side?
    I just thought maybe I was asking too many questions, but I thought the height one remained?
    Hmm...yes stay calm, I would never change questions to f__k with you.
    I like you and besides I got in trouble years ago for changing entire questions after people had answered.
    I stopped doing that.
    The one I remember was a man who was a moderator I think answered "Wow! That's a lot of stuff!" to a random question I asked so I changed the question to "How many different things have you put up your butt? LoL!
    I quit doing that though.
      September 23, 2017 8:45 PM MDT

• Lol :) I don't see the are you left handed left or right ... how do you sleep part ??? Gawd .. I thought I was the confusing one ... lol :)
      September 23, 2017 8:49 PM MDT