Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » My computer no longer allows me to get to answermug

My computer no longer allows me to get to answermug

I have an old computer. I don't know computer lingo but my browser version no longer allows me to get to answermug. My Chrome browser is outdated, too, it seems. And now when I try to get to the site, a big white page comes up saying the provider can't provide a safe connection or something. (I forget the exact words because, using my other browser just now, it took seven minutes to get to this page -- slow! I have no patience to wait up to three minutes for every click for a different page on the site to continue playing around on the site with everyone like I usually do.)

I truly do not intend to be overly-dramatic but this may be my goodbye to everyone for now! Believe me, I don't want to leave but instead my current computer is seemingly making the decision for me. Maybe I'll figure something out -- I've already talked with my computer guy. Maybe a new computer or something? I don't know. I don't have a lot of spare change.

But I wish everyone the best and I hope to be back!

Be Well, All!
:)
WelbyQuentin

Posted - October 12, 2017

Responses

• You better get a new computer then... STAT! We'd miss you, music man:) cos I said so. 
      October 12, 2017 6:07 PM MDT

I did get a new one.
      January 17, 2018 11:41 AM MST

• I forgot about this question! I'm glad you did :) i would miss you if gone. 
      January 17, 2018 4:57 PM MST

Thank you Jaimie! That's nice of you to say!
      January 17, 2018 7:37 PM MST

Hay you tried opening windows to let all of us Mugs in.....?    :)D 
      January 17, 2018 5:09 PM MST

hi Nice Jugs! I am so out of it at the moment that I'm not following your comment. But it has a :)D after it so I know it's fun!
      January 17, 2018 7:36 PM MST

You'll get it in the end I'm sure....lol
      January 18, 2018 3:09 AM MST

Hmm . . . maybe I'm getting closer, though I'm still not sure. Key words I think may be "in the end."
      January 18, 2018 8:11 PM MST

I'm sure your the type to get it....lol
      January 19, 2018 2:50 AM MST

My computer is less than 6 months old and I have trouble getting and staying on here. It is the slowest loading site I have ever been on. I get kicked off with FATAL ERROR messages at least once a day. It takes forever for the pages to load and it's really frustrating. I have also ran into a few members who seem to go out of their way to be rude. This post was edited by my2cents at January 19, 2018 9:29 PM MST
      January 19, 2018 4:28 AM MST

Please email me directly if you have issues and include a copy of any error messages you get. The dev was on yesterday and I believe he resolved any lingering issues, but if they continue, shoot me an email please. 
      January 19, 2018 3:44 PM MST

I hope things resolve well for you, Lost Child!
      January 19, 2018 9:30 PM MST

It's just the fact that it takes this site too long to load. I do not have this issue on any other site I visit.
      January 20, 2018 9:25 AM MST