Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Five Michigan teens were throwing rocks at cars one of which killed someone. Then they went to eat at McDonald's. Boys just wanna have fun?

Five Michigan teens were throwing rocks at cars one of which killed someone. Then they went to eat at McDonald's. Boys just wanna have fun?

So how do YOUR teens kill time? The person who was killed was Kenneth White. The charges facing the 5 boys (one is 17, the other 4 are 15) include 2nd-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and malicious destruction of property. If you were the Jury/Judge what punishment would you hand out? Why?

Posted - October 25, 2017

Responses

Devil behavior is increasing to demonic levels. Wonder why, hmmm. It was happening here in CA for awhile but caught the news and stopped. A new spirit is making it pick up again. Not a good spirit. This post was edited by O-uknow at October 26, 2017 1:17 AM MDT
      October 25, 2017 7:04 AM MDT

The future is looking grimmer and dimmer. What punishment would you give them? Thank you for your reply O and Happy Thursday.
      October 26, 2017 1:18 AM MDT

Many years of imprisonment up to death if proved to be premeditated. I consider this light punishment when we don't go after parents and associates.
      October 27, 2017 9:15 PM MDT

That's what I don't get either O. Where were the parents all 15 years (for 4 of them) and all 17 years for one of them? How did they get to be so callous/cold/cruel that they thought throwing rocks at cars was a way fun thing to do? T'is a puzzlement to me unless the parents were equally callous/cold/ cruel. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      October 28, 2017 3:20 AM MDT

It is the parents who teach them privilege from which their deviltry gets emboldened.
      October 28, 2017 9:31 PM MDT

Certainly they model after their parents. I wonder how many of them threw rocks at cars when they were younger? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday O.
      October 29, 2017 3:11 AM MDT

• Interesting one of the surnames is Anger? Life sentence would be my judgment particularly for going to McDonalds after.
      October 25, 2017 7:59 AM MDT

When I read/learn of things like this I always wonder what kind of parents they have? I know the parents could be the best in the world and the kids could just be bad seeds. But if they were trained/taught early on to be polite, respectful and mannerly maybe they would have been at a movie or an arcade or at the mall or playing basketball in a gym. Or volunteering at a homeless shelter. There are so many choices/possibilities. Why did they choose what they did? Thank you for your reply Strange and Happy Thursday. Yes. It seems we are in an era of furiosity, rage and anger. At what doesn't matter. That is the excuse for people electing a Donald  Trump. They were angry as he** and weren't gonna take it any more. Angry at what and why and how has electing this abomination ameliorated things? I don't get it. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday.
      October 26, 2017 1:24 AM MDT

Comma after the word 'cars'.

It separates one dependent clause from the other one. 

October 25, 2017 8:46 AM MDT

thats mean they did that, when i was in middle school some bully threw a rock at me that landed near my eye and i had to go get stitches, later my parents moved away and i got rid of my bullies that way
      October 25, 2017 4:38 PM MDT

• the car killed someone or the rock killed someone
      October 25, 2017 4:39 PM MDT

• The kids killed someone the rock and the car are not on trial
      October 25, 2017 4:47 PM MDT

• good cause i know rock is innocent 
      October 25, 2017 4:49 PM MDT

• Rock not innocent left the hands of the assailant and is evidence
      October 25, 2017 4:53 PM MDT

The rock went through  the windshield of the car killing the passenger.
      October 26, 2017 1:24 AM MDT

It's happened before. 

The pending charges are something that had to put on the arrest warrants. It will be all sorted out in court if not plea-bargained away before hand.
      October 25, 2017 5:13 PM MDT

If they were all throwing rocks they are all as guilty as one another.....you can't tell me that any of them didn't realise what could be the outcome of doing such things.......leaving the scene without going to the chaps aid just compounded their stupidity......

I believe in  the saying an eye for and eye.....   So set an example to make others think about the outcome of doing such things Rosie......
      October 25, 2017 9:53 PM MDT

Is this something else we can blame parents for NJ? I KNOW there are some excellent parents whose kids were/are rotten. It happens. Still how were they raised? To respect people? To occupy their time doing things that were helpful to others and themselves? A man was killed. His loved ones will grieve for him till they die. The 5 kids have ruined their lives. Their parents will be forever wondering what they should have done differently.  All because 5 boys were apparently bored and decided to have a little fun or kill time. Kill they did. In this case an eye for eye would have each of them be a passenger in a car and be killed when a rock crashe through the windshield.  I wonder if any of them are remorseful? I wonder what apologists will come up with to make something like this okay? You know they are out there.  SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday!  :)
      October 26, 2017 1:29 AM MDT

My dad is a builder  Rosie.....he has his own company and works for anyone rich or poor.......some of the wealthist ones have the most evil kids Ive ever met......the kids went to public schools mostly and spoke appallingly speaking down to everyone even their parents ......

More the mothers or grandparents if I think back now.....

Some of the boys were brutal to animals including their own pets....

Whether they should die themselves I wouldn't like to say........things should not be made easy for them though  and others  like them need to see the consequences of other evil actions once caught.....
      October 26, 2017 4:05 AM MDT

I  have read that cruelty in children can manifest itself as extreme cruelty in adults. Murderers often were the kids who pulled the wings off butterflies. It is due to the parents how the children are  brought up. Whether they are sent away to schools or live at home they learn one set of rules. Money confers excellence and superiority on them. Their parents reek of that belief and so the children are even reekier. And so it goes worldwide I expect. Boy your dad must have a constitution made of steel. I expect the snotty kids treated him shabbily. Thank you for your repl NJ! :)
      October 26, 2017 4:43 AM MDT

He was never one to tolerate things like that and would get instantly enraged ....it's not a pretty site to see him loose his rag.....it always made me feel good though.....
      October 26, 2017 4:53 AM MDT

I betcha. Letting some rich snobbish idiot children condescend to him, patronize him, "look down on" him? HAH! They picked the wrong cookie to try to crumble. As long as YOU weren't the target. I say good for him! Thank you for your reply my friend!  :)
      October 26, 2017 6:02 AM MDT

What a horrible world. What kind of a human being is capable of such violence, without giving thought to the consequences? (2timothy 3:1-5)
      October 25, 2017 10:36 PM MDT

I can never work out what sadist get out of hurting others ....people that do are seriously demented 
      October 25, 2017 10:47 PM MDT