Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Recreation » Have you ever gone fishing , and if so, did you catch anything?

Have you ever gone fishing , and if so, did you catch anything?

Image result for gifs of people fishing

Posted - November 2, 2017

Responses

Wow, sounds like you would be a great person to be with if you were stranded on a desert island or something. LOL
      November 4, 2017 10:43 PM MDT

I walked along the lake shore feeling very much like Elmer Fudd hunting that wascally wabbit. I thought "Now if I were a fishy, where would I hide?" I saw a dark place behind a rock and I thought "Eureka!" I dropped my hook in there, hooked a bluegill in the snout, and reeled him out.
      November 2, 2017 10:19 PM MDT

Wow, lol, thats what i call my type of fishing . ;D
      November 4, 2017 10:43 PM MDT

Three months went by before I caught a second fish, and it was almost the same story. I was using a jig and the fish was going back and forth over a spot. Every time he came by I would lift the jig and the fish would snap at it, until one time he accidentally caught it.
      November 7, 2017 5:52 AM MST

• "But of course! Anything? That's one way of putting it."

November 5, 2017 12:51 AM MDT

• i caught this sunfish in the pond behind my house in april of this year. plus bass, catfish, and turtles. 

if i look unamused its because i am. i hate fishing 
      November 5, 2017 10:35 AM MST

Yet you seem so good at it. LOL
      November 5, 2017 10:38 AM MST

• As long as I can remember.  Used to love bass fishing but grown bored of catch and releasing them since they aren't very tasty IMHO.
    Pike, perch, trout and walleye are what I most often go after .
      November 6, 2017 1:27 PM MST