Active Now

Element 99
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Are there "bad seeds"? Does evil reside in DNA so generation after generation evil is passed on through bloodlines? Or is it all nurture?

Are there "bad seeds"? Does evil reside in DNA so generation after generation evil is passed on through bloodlines? Or is it all nurture?

You can pass on a tendency toward getting a specific disease or be more likely to get a "condition". Why is evil any different?

Posted - November 3, 2017

Responses

Says in the bible somewhere that if I make a career of robbing banks then the tendency for my descendants to rob banks will last 4 generations before it fades out of the inherited DNA provided none of them do get into bank robbing. 
    'Course means any other kind of thing too -like supposing I was a doctor or farmer... This post was edited by Kittigate at November 4, 2017 2:51 AM MDT
      November 3, 2017 11:31 AM MDT

Years ago there was a movie called "The Bad Seed". As I recall it was about a little girl who was a murderer. She was born that way. I know it was a movie but I just wonder are some people born bad/evil? Damaged DNA causes it? If so I wonder how many such folks there are? Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      November 4, 2017 2:53 AM MDT

i think theres lots of them
      November 3, 2017 11:53 AM MDT

• That's why Eugenics were developed. For good or evil purposes, 
      November 4, 2017 2:57 AM MDT