Discussion » Questions » Education » What is the most important life lesson that you have learnt from school?

What is the most important life lesson that you have learnt from school?

Posted - November 7, 2017

Responses

November 7, 2017 4:17 PM MST

probably how to get along with people
      November 7, 2017 4:53 PM MST

The only thing that counts is who has the bigger army.
      November 7, 2017 5:12 PM MST

If you tell a story about two rams butting heads in the forest, nobody cares about the majestic appearance of male animals trying to outdo each other. Nobody cares about the smell of pine, the smell of spring, the way it feels to be there. The only thing anybody cares about is which one won.
      December 28, 2017 11:38 PM MST

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

School of hard knocks.

November 7, 2017 5:15 PM MST

• Take menthol cigarettes to the smoking section. No one will ask to snag one. 
      November 7, 2017 6:09 PM MST

I was an unfriendable kid in school. I was too weird in the 50s to be acceptable by the vast number of school society. Even the teachers couldn't figure me out. So I was one who sat on the swings at recess with a group of odd-balls. There was  Johnny the Hillbilly, Schwartz the Jew, Butch the Slob, Ricky the Okie, and Don the Indian.  One day, a large bully slammed me against the brick wall of the school. He lifted me up by my shirt and was about to draw back and punch me in my face. Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone grabs the bully and slams him against the wall. It was Don the Indian! Don had that bully crying to be let go! Don was not as big as the bully, but it was obvious that the bully was scared. Don the Indian was like 'Billy Jack'. 
      November 7, 2017 10:08 PM MST

Most professors are part time and do not have any benefits.  Facts I find absolutely shocking.
    This is so wrong

November 8, 2017 8:38 AM MST

to not stare so much at my history teacher's great butt!! same for my guidance counselor and jr. high gym teacher; those guys all had the most fantastic asses ever!  ooooooooooo
      December 3, 2017 12:02 PM MST

• "How to learn."
      December 28, 2017 4:17 PM MST