Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Do you think aliens from another planet exist?

Do you think aliens from another planet exist?

Image result for gifs of martians

Posted - November 23, 2017

Responses

I haven't seen any.
      November 24, 2017 2:59 AM MST

Youve seen me. ;+
      November 24, 2017 6:02 AM MST

No, there is no proof that intelligent life exists outside this planet. 
      May 11, 2018 11:12 PM MDT

We are the aliens that the 'people' from another planet don't believe exist. 
      May 12, 2018 12:41 AM MDT

I think there must be countless billions of planet where life exists out there...... There are twenty million different life forms on this planet and more are discovered every day.......There has also been countless other life forms on this planet that are now extinct....
    All life is constructed from its own unique collection of just so many different atoms....some where out there far away is more than likely many exact replicas of you with your exact match of atoms that eats drinks and sleeps just as you might do.....

We will find out in our life span ..........Even at the speed of light it wil take to long to travel such vast distances......:( 
      May 12, 2018 2:33 AM MDT

You are assuming that life is a chance event. It is not. Life is a black swan event: if you see one example then you know that at least one example exists. If you don't see one example, you don't know anything.

It is very annoying for people to pretend to know something when they don't.
      May 12, 2018 11:18 AM MDT

I'm very good at annoying people. :)  ....Life is a chance event .....if my mum was not in the right place for my dad to hit on her ,myself and five over siblings wouldn't be around now........
    With all the countless trillions and trillions of planets .....there is not one chance in hell that we are the only living life forms out there ....
      May 12, 2018 1:38 PM MDT