Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Should Britain WITHDRAW its invitation to Trump to visit? Have you heard what he did THIS TIME?

Should Britain WITHDRAW its invitation to Trump to visit? Have you heard what he did THIS TIME?

"BRITAIN FIRST" is a fringe British extremist group that promulgates anti-Muslim HATE. The Donald John RETWEETED 3 anti-Muslim "Britain First" racist videos to which Britain's Theresa May said "Trump was wrong to share anti-Muslim videos". The Donald John attacked her back of course as he always does when he is outed for being/dong/saying the wrong things. So why should the Brits welcome a twit who tweets/retweets hate? The Donald John honors an extreme right-wing ultranationalist racist fringe group's despicable hate-filled propaganda. What President worthy of the title has ever done something so disgraceful, demeaning, disgusting  as that?

Posted - December 1, 2017

Responses

What were the videos about, I rarely watch the news to avoid all that bull crap entering my head?  As for Trump coming over here, I couldn't care less either way.
      December 1, 2017 10:04 AM MST

Doofus Don retweeted 3 videos from a British extreme right-wing hate group.."BRITAIN FIRST". Theresa May said he should not have done that. Trump as usual attacked her for it. He has been invited to your country. Do you approve of his promulgating hatred or is it no concern of yours? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday kj.
      December 1, 2017 10:16 AM MST

Time for the UK to keep their eye on the ball and concentrate on realpolitik instead of tweets. 

If Trump advocates America first, then obv he's going to go along with Britain First. 

Unfortunately The British police force is so politically correct that it won't be able to deal properly with people causing trouble on any visit by Trump. Not even sure about the CIA. 

December 1, 2017 10:37 AM MST

They are far from politically correct, but they will have to go along with any agenda on the agenda because they don't think for themselves.
      December 1, 2017 11:03 AM MST

OK, that should read that their masters are so politically correct.
      December 1, 2017 12:59 PM MST

Lol!!
      December 1, 2017 1:31 PM MST

You say anti-muslim, what were they about Rosie, what was the content?

December 1, 2017 11:01 AM MST

One was a Muslim extremist smashing a Christian statuette. One was a teenager being thrown off the top of a building during the Egyptian unrest of four years ago. The other was a boy on crutches in the Netherlands being attacked by a gang of teenagers who were purported to be Muslim, although their ethnicity and religion and the motivation for the attack are not known.

He has been criticised for sharing the videos, firstly because it is claimed he misrepresented what was really happening in at least two of them, and secondly because Britain First have a very poor reputation over here in the UK - whether their beliefs are extremist in themselves is debatable, but they have a record of promoting "fake news" about Muslims (for example, claiming that a crowd of French Muslims in a video clip were celebrating a terror attack when in fact they were British-Pakistani Muslims celebrating a victory in a cricket match) and for hooligan-like behaviour including "mosque invasions".  This post was edited by Reverend Muhammadovsky at December 1, 2017 2:23 PM MST
      December 1, 2017 2:14 PM MST

Problem is you are going to get extremist groups like this because with one hand they are telling the public to be multicultural (which in part, cities in Britain have always been too an extent), and in the next breath they are telling us "socalled Islamic state" (which I never understand are they calling themselves that or not?), are attacking Britain. Unfortunately it is always the uneducated morons who form these groups.  On top of which they are doing nothing to deport the Muslim extremists that are in this country and have openly admitted to wanting to turn Britain into an Islamic state, which makes them a threat to Britain, neither are they doing anything to deport terrorists or keep a stricter system to prevent them entering the country.  Our own London Mayor has said that we should accept it as a way of life for people living in a major city, I can't agree with that.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

How can Britain's have so little control over these people, you wouldn't have this happening in countries with clear identities and stricter boarder control, as a result of this country not having a cap on freedom of movement, which is insane, we are being subject to things we would never of experienced in the past, and the demographic of this country is changing fast as a result, and those older than the millennials know that the UK wasn't like this a few years ago, it just wasn't, so what's gone wrong? This post was edited by kjames at December 2, 2017 6:14 PM MST
      December 2, 2017 5:41 PM MST

It's not racist. Islam is an ideology not a race.

I'm British. I don't like Islam. I consider it a primitive backward culture at least a 1000 years behind us in development. Though I respect them far more than those who open our gates to the Islamic Trojan horse.

Europe will get what it deserves. The nations that are too weak to recognize that Islam is an enemy of western civilization, deserve to be destroyed. It is the natural order of the things that weak pathetic cultures are destroyed by strong aggressive cultures. If that is our destiny, so be it. Europe can stand as a monument to the folly of weak leftist ****s.

Trump's visit should go forward. Trump's views are irrelevant. It's in the interest of the U.K. to do business with Trump, so it should. Anyone should be able to see that, even if they are stupid enough to think that criticizing Islam is some great sacrilege. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 2, 2017 5:53 PM MST
      December 1, 2017 3:44 PM MST

Withdrawing the invitation to visit would be more of a loss of face for Britain than for Trump. I don't think his own supporters even care how popular he is internationally.

Britain First are unsavoury but irrelevant to current politics. Our PM has expressed disapproval of the retweet, I think that is enough.  This post was edited by Reverend Muhammadovsky at December 2, 2017 6:13 PM MST
      December 2, 2017 2:36 AM MST