Discussion » Statements » I am going to write 176 questions and call it Why Trump should not be President. I am plagarizing, I admit, but I will give credit.

I am going to write 176 questions and call it Why Trump should not be President. I am plagarizing, I admit, but I will give credit.

Reason 1

The Republican Party actually nominated a President that attacked the POPE.

Brilliant.

Posted - December 4, 2017

Responses

The Pope is a communist **** and completely unworthy of this office.

It's the duty of the president to criticize scum wherever they are and ESPECIALLY if the scum has infiltrated a high office like the papacy. 

The fact that Trump has the balls to do this, in the face of the criticism he will inevitably face for doing so, is why conservatives love him. We're sick of cowardly PC RINOs.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 5, 2017 4:11 PM MST
      December 4, 2017 12:11 PM MST

I hope you are a 12 year old troll and not serious.  I don't care about the Pope. He is insulting the figurehead of a good portion of his constituency.
    He has no brains and I can certainly see why he is your hero.

Stand up and tell people off. That is the way to glory.

That is the way to get impeached and it cannot come too soon. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 4, 2017 1:42 PM MST
      December 4, 2017 1:38 PM MST

A person gains more votes by actually standing for something, than by pandering to people.

Leftist Catholics wouldn't vote for Trump anyway. Right wing Catholics would hate this Pope.

Trump may be impeached or killed, but it will only throw gasoline on the fire of our movement. Do it! I dare you! Watch what happens.

Trump knows EXACTLY what may happen. He's committed to the cause.

December 5, 2017 4:06 PM MST

LOL I thought we were not going to do this anymore.

Okay. I'll be civil.

Donald Trump stands for Donald Trump.  Don't be a .... Oh wait I cannot say it.
      December 5, 2017 4:55 PM MST

I think you've already posted about that many on the subject. Not that it, you know, actually leads to meaningful change, which is why I question the point of it. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
      December 5, 2017 5:16 PM MST

Sharonna, as it is the Mug is spilling with political questions, we don't need any more. It would be great if you ask 176 questions on any topic but politics;)) 
      December 5, 2017 5:34 PM MST

I promise I won't. 

Not even 100 or 50
      December 5, 2017 5:58 PM MST