Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » For you question askers out there. What is your FAVORITE kind of reply? Mine? One that is informative, helpful, civil and hilarious! YOURS?

For you question askers out there. What is your FAVORITE kind of reply? Mine? One that is informative, helpful, civil and hilarious! YOURS?

Posted - December 8, 2017

Responses

I like the funny ones. I post a lot of joke questions, it gets frustrating when ppl completely fail to see the point and give me a serious answer.
      December 8, 2017 5:30 AM MST

When the day comes that my brain stops being loaded with questions I have to ask I shall start roaming around Answermug to see what else is out there. So far all I do is ask and try my best to reply and I keep getting further and further behind every day. When you tell a joke, allude to something, engage in metaphor, having to explain it isn't my favorite thing either. You have to know your audience Sbf. Some folks never get anything and some folks always get everything. Most folks are in the middle so they are AC/DC which can be frustrating as he** since you don't if they are on or off at that moment. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 8, 2017 5:39 AM MST
      December 8, 2017 5:38 AM MST

Here is an interrogative one for you: why would someone ad nauseam post admonishing questions about the proper ways to answer, yet NEVER answer anyone else's posts at all?  

December 8, 2017 5:33 AM MST

How do you answer other people's questions on here?
      December 8, 2017 5:34 AM MST

I like fun and informative depending on the subject.
    Which ones do you like to answer Rosie?
      December 10, 2017 2:09 PM MST