Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Judge Judy had sayings she would tell people in her courtroom. Are there any sayings that you use in your daily life?

Judge Judy had sayings she would tell people in her courtroom. Are there any sayings that you use in your daily life?

Don't pee on my back and tell me it's raining

Posted - December 29, 2017

Responses

i dont use any sayings
      December 29, 2017 1:35 PM MST

• "You gotta draw the line somewhere!"
      December 29, 2017 1:59 PM MST

• I say little things to myself daily like.."She's not your problem anymore so let her go" or at work I say "Just get the job done, keep moving" over and over.

Sometimes I make up stupid sayings to tell my son when I drop him off at school.
    Like I'll stop the truck and say.....
    "Remember son 2 birds can judge one book by it's cover and a bear does sh_t in the woods, but you never know what you got till it's gone."
    So take that wisdom with you today and have a good day in school.
    Love you. 

December 29, 2017 2:02 PM MST

(its cover)

No apostrophe. 
      December 30, 2017 6:59 AM MST

Ya I have loads... what can I say, I am a walking cliche :P
      December 29, 2017 2:22 PM MST

If you keep doing what you've been doing, you'll keep getting you've been getting.

The more you cry, the less you have to pee.

Could be worse; could be me...
      December 29, 2017 4:18 PM MST

"When it rains, I gotta pee."
      December 29, 2017 4:49 PM MST

I used to watch that show at tea time when I was having my dinner. I usually ate pasta with chopped sausage, cheese and onions. It's a nice memory. 

I can't write some of the sayings I have because it would violate the TOS. 

The most memorable saying from Judge Judy:

"BALONEY!!"

December 29, 2017 9:29 PM MST

When people at work ask me how things are going: "Same story, different page."

When someone complains about change, or having to do something a new way: "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got."

When people bellyache about their rights: "There are no rights without responsibilities. Don't scream about your rights being violated when you're not even living up to your responsibilities."

When people try to justify their actions based on being angry [such as, 'Well, he made me angry,']: "Just because you're angry doesn't mean you're right. You have the right to be angry, but being angry doesn't give you any rights."

When someone steps on your foot: "That's ok, you walk on the tops and I'll walk on the bottoms."

When my kids used to tell me that they didn't know how to do something: "Well, if you don't know how to do it, then it must be impossible."

When someone interrups me while I'm speaking to them: "Do you hear a voice that doesn't sound like yours but does sound like mine? That's because I was speaking, not you."

When someone ignores others who are speaking and tries to dominate the conversation: "God gave you two ears and only one mouth for a reason, because listening is more important than talking."

When someone is taking too long to do something: "You're not fast but you sure are slow."

When someone screws up because of blindly rushing through something: "Calm down, slow down, and pay attention."

When my wife asks me a question, doesn't like my answer and tells me that I'm wrong: "You already know what you think, you asked me what I think." or "You didn't ask me for your opinion, you asked me for mine."

When people at work see me there still working well after most others from my shift have gone home and ask me, "You're still here, Randy?" I answer, "Nope, I'm not here, so I must be a figment of your imagination."

When I was a Marine Drill Instructor:
    "You call that a haircut, Recruit? Next time, try to be in the same room as the barber."
    "Your LEFT foot, Recruit, your LEFT foot! Wait, you're at the position of attention, you don't look down to see which one is your left and which one is your right, your feet have been at the bottom of your legs for your entire life!"
    "What did you use to shine those boots, a Hershey's chocolate bar?"
    "You THINK? Is that what you just said to me, Recruit? I'll tell you what, let me lead the platoon from reveille to taps, and you can lead it from taps to reveille."
    "When I'm talking, you're not."

~
      December 29, 2017 10:34 PM MST

• Life is like shelling peas; one pod at a time and the job is soon done.
      December 30, 2017 12:54 AM MST