Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Do you know what a certain amount of happiness feels like?

Do you know what a certain amount of happiness feels like?

Posted - December 30, 2017

Responses

The movie "Happiness" (NOT the 'HappYness' one with Wil Smith) freaked me out in the best, most happy way.

This trailer? The movie is much darker in its humour to me! Moments and moments occur where I just sat and said, "OMG -- this is insane that I love this and find it funny and yet it's so creepy."

Highly recommended!
    :)

EDIT! I forgot the trailer until just now to embed! WoopS!

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at December 30, 2017 8:23 AM MST
      December 30, 2017 7:49 AM MST

Not true happiness. Someone ruined that for me and for the foreseeable future, it will be out of my reach.
      December 30, 2017 7:52 AM MST

Your answer is written beautifully, Zack - Mr.GenXer. I wish things had gone better for you , hang in there. But your answer is beautiful in its ability to portray where you're coming from. 

I was away from the computer for about the last 20 minutes and now must run - - good to see you bud.

Til next time .
    :)
      December 30, 2017 8:09 AM MST

• "Yes"  When I was young and single, I was happy. Then I got married and was told I was happy. :)

December 30, 2017 7:57 AM MST

This question took me right to one of my favorite movies, The Hours.  At 1:47 Streep's character is heard describing a day in her past where she thought "This is the beginning of happiness."  The trailer stops short but in the film she goes on to say that she always thought there would be more, that that day was just the start.  We've all learned what she was explaining to her daughter.  

December 30, 2017 8:30 PM MST

not really
      January 1, 2018 4:27 PM MST