Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Has your stomach ever rumbled at an embarrassing moment? Either women or men are encouraged to respond, thank you. ~

Has your stomach ever rumbled at an embarrassing moment? Either women or men are encouraged to respond, thank you. ~

(Experimental question.  I intentionally posted this in the Pregnancy Category because I recently found out that mods reassign questions to other categories that they find "more appropriate" to the subject matter. Big Brother may be watching, fine, but Little Brother still fights the power!)

Posted - January 2, 2018

Responses

not yet and it wouldnt bother me if it did
      January 2, 2018 2:57 PM MST

Probably, way back when...I've moved beyond being embarrassed over something I cannot control.

(Yeah...Fight Authority!)

January 2, 2018 3:02 PM MST

• Nope.
    It hardly ever rumbles.
    For me there's nothing embarrassing about guts that gurgle.
      January 2, 2018 4:58 PM MST

No. apparently my stomach is a quiet one, it let me do the talking.
      January 2, 2018 5:37 PM MST

• Yes. During my senior year of college, I had Latin final in a class of 5. The room was nearly silent during the entire test except for the incessant grumbling and groaning of my stomach/intestines. It was humilliating. No one said anything, but I know they all heard it. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 2, 2018 10:16 PM MST
      January 2, 2018 9:42 PM MST