Active Now

my2cents
Pet Eater
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » If I hang around a lot of pointers, am I in danger of being hung up, or of being pointed out, but if they never get around to pointing to me

If I hang around a lot of pointers, am I in danger of being hung up, or of being pointed out, but if they never get around to pointing to me

at all, am I pointless, and if so, why not just congregate with those who are great or gravitate to those who are grave, or commiserate with those who are communists, or accumulate those who are late, but the point of punctuality is to be on time every time as many times as time will tell William Tell to tale the tale of a lot of tail-end tails that trail behind trials and tribulations of mutations in generations of crustaceans in oceans and oceans of lotions, potions and flotations of boviations (I made that up).

It's time to quit, is it not?

~

Posted - January 3, 2018

Responses

I agree, By now your metaphor is thoroughly mixed. If you mix it even more the long dead horse you are flogging will turn into butter. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at January 4, 2018 12:01 AM MST
      January 3, 2018 11:55 PM MST

maybe pointed out
      January 4, 2018 4:38 PM MST

It is apparent that heuristic reciprocal capability is enhanced by systematized transitional flexibility in responsive organizational options. Time-phase projection scenarios indicate that compatible synchronized logistical transitional incremental third-generation management techniques necessitate significant monitoring of related inclusions.

Translation: Even if it sings, a mixed metaphor should be derailed.
      January 5, 2018 5:24 AM MST