Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Does being old give one the right to be obnoxious?

Does being old give one the right to be obnoxious?

Image result for gifs of people being obnoxious

Posted - January 15, 2018

Responses

Right shmight! It took me a lifetime to earn this and by god I'm going to enjoy it!

I'm not anti-social, I'm just anti-stupid!

The world would be a better place if everybody would just agree with me!

I must be right! All the intelligent people agree with me!

At the gym:

At the biker bar:

January 15, 2018 3:29 AM MST

OMG HAHAHAHAH THats funny. ;))
      January 15, 2018 3:30 AM MST

If it doesn't, I'm not doing it.
      January 15, 2018 4:27 AM MST

What about middle-aged?
      January 15, 2018 6:10 AM MST

Yes it's fun to  be first in the line-up to board the transit bus during rush hour then stand there digging through pockets,  bags and purses for half an hour trying to  find my change or bus pass. He he.
      January 15, 2018 6:17 AM MST

Hell yes...watcha gonna do about it Missy.
      January 15, 2018 7:30 AM MST

If not, then who in your opinion does (and don't say 'nobody' because that is simply the way faint-hearts avoid sticky questions)?
    and who has the right to denigrate someone because their views do not accord with her or his own - or because their actions are not be the actions of the disapprover? Is there such a right (I don't know, there could be, anything is possible)? Where do rights come from - those who enact laws? What do they know that we don't - and how pure are their motives likely to be in that environment of scrambling up the pile, accruing rich and influential friends and backers, and driven by an ego that has them believing they have a right to tell others what to do and how to do it, and to never be called to account for their mistakes and transgressions like lesser beings would inevitably be? What rights do I have that I do not yet know about? What right do I have, if any, to expect anyone to read this, and to conscientiously consider whether anything here affects them?   
      January 15, 2018 12:22 PM MST