Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are you obsessive/compulsive? Do you know anyone who is?

Are you obsessive/compulsive? Do you know anyone who is?

Posted - January 15, 2018

Responses

It's not too bad until you start telling people you have CDO: with the letters in alphabetic order like they are supposed to be.
      January 15, 2018 3:20 AM MST

LOL Yes. ;)
      January 15, 2018 3:28 AM MST

I don't accept that I am.  The people who have mentioned that to me are just jealous of my stubbornness and thoroughness, cleanliness, and being a bit of a perfectionist.  .  Quirky?  Yes, I'm the Queen of Quirk.  But not OCD.  
      January 15, 2018 5:27 AM MST

I already asked this.
    I already asked this.
    I already asked this.
    I already asked this.
      January 15, 2018 7:27 AM MST

I have some tendencies, but there's not enough for a clinical diagnosis. 

I've known a number of people with it. Quite an unpleasant condition. :(
      January 15, 2018 7:51 AM MST

I have a very small touch of OCD tendencies in certain circumstances.  Kind of like a great seasoning, not overpowering, but just enough to make me more interesting. :  ) This post was edited by Sunshine at January 15, 2018 11:27 AM MST
      January 15, 2018 8:58 AM MST

Excuse me, I have to wash my hands before answering this, the bathroom is downstairs and when I go down there, I can only use every other step, I must step on the left side of each one, but when I come back upstairs, I need to say, "Turning minds turns mine," before climbing the stairs.  If sunlight from the window shines on the banister, I have to roll a pair of dice and wave at an imaginary cat when I get to the top of that flight of stairs. Oh, and before I forget, when in driving, I have to turn off the air conditioner when anyone driving green or blue cars with out-of-state plates pass me on the left. If they pass me on the right, I have to park my car in a north-south or south-north direction when I arrive at my destination, unless there a quarter moon, which means I take three nickels and put them on top of the rear passenger tire. 

But nothing weird, like grammar or tildes. 
    ~
      January 15, 2018 9:23 AM MST