Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What percent of rapists and murderers will the wall stop from coming into our country? 100%? 90%? Any percent? What? How d'ya KNOW?

What percent of rapists and murderers will the wall stop from coming into our country? 100%? 90%? Any percent? What? How d'ya KNOW?

Posted - January 24, 2018

Responses

The ONLY thing it will do is allow TRUMP to announce day and night to anyone that will turn on FOX NEWS, that he kept his PROMISE.

No matter to the Evangelicals (the religious MIGHT is RIGHT) that the wall is doing nothing but draining the pockets of the non-wealthy, as long as they have boasting rights of how mighty their president is.

HE PROMISED A WALL.  Just like in Berlin and China.  The most backwards politics in the world, now alive and well in America.   Who ever thought this could happen?

It will keep no one out and it will cost more to TAKE IT DOWN once he is thrown out of office.

Once we get rid of the overunning GOP Evangelicals.  
      January 24, 2018 8:12 AM MST

AND the ALT-RIGHT WHITE NATIONALISTS/RACISTS/FASCISTS. They have to be got rid of too. They're part of the monstrous cancer eating away at our country. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Thursday! :)
      January 25, 2018 2:14 AM MST

I don't know.  But I did just learn, that of the estimated 3.5% of the population are illegal aliens---they committed over 20% of the murders in this country. That is a scary fact.  
      January 24, 2018 8:21 AM MST

Correction, that is a scary rumor. I will want to see the evidence and conclusions formulated by the researchers.

< edit > I think i found your source

link: The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities
    is that the article you read? Note that it is a http: link remove the added 's' after 'http' in your address line

< /edit >

This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at January 24, 2018 10:11 AM MST
      January 24, 2018 9:35 AM MST

Yes that is where I read that. 
      January 24, 2018 10:12 AM MST

You SHOULD know m2c. You INSIST that a wall is necessary to solve/alleviate the problem. Well what is the magnitude of that problem? Doofus don said rapists and murderers are the ones Mexico sends here. Not their best people. So how many hundreds of thousands or millions of rapists and murderers will the wall keep out? What's the magic number that justifies $20 Billion dollars to keep them out? There must be solid statistics that are PROVABLE to which you can point which no one can refute. What are the demographics? The ethnic makeup?  20% of what number? That means that 80% of murders are committed by your own citizens. That should be scarier to you. Why isn't it?  Inquiring minds wanna know these things. Thank you for your reply.
      January 25, 2018 2:20 AM MST

Why would ethnic/demographic matter? I don't care about race...that is as always the lefts card to play. I am only concerned with citizenship. 
    As far as democraphic if you follow the link above. It shows that the majority of the federal crimes are commited near the border. 
      January 25, 2018 4:29 AM MST

Like the lock on a door it will only keep the honest people out -maybe. 
      January 24, 2018 8:25 AM MST

Or the "honest" theif, the one who does not break in but will go in an open door or take something from a yard because "if they wanted it they would lock it up"
      January 24, 2018 9:16 AM MST

I guess the person might have to be desperately needy.
      January 24, 2018 10:18 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Thursday to thee! :)
      January 25, 2018 2:21 AM MST

i dont think the wall can block all bads ....
      January 24, 2018 10:52 AM MST

I want to know HOW MANY there are coming across the border and HOW MANY the wall will keep out. Without knowing that it's a bunch of baloney, a scam, a red herring. Thank you for your reply franc and Happy Thursday! :)
      January 25, 2018 2:22 AM MST

Wall or not there are not that many coming in here now and if they wanted in bad enough, the wall would not stop them.
    Using the money to deal with the ones already here would make more sense to me.
      January 24, 2018 11:00 AM MST

You would think we would be provided with irrefutable statistics about exactly how many thousands, millions of rapists and murderers are flooding across the border and how many the wall will prevent from doing so. I agree that those who live here legally are the bigger problem. The $20 billion dollar solution to racist wall building should be supported by solid facts that are provable. Say 2 million rapists and murders are coming to this country from Mexico. How many will the wall keep out? All 2 million? How many rapists and murderters are homegrown whites? What do we do with them? Ship them to Mexico in exchange? I think I'm gonna ask that question. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Thursday! :)
      January 25, 2018 2:25 AM MST

I occasionally watch a show called Border Wars on cable.

It is an area where there is extensive monitoring of the wall by CCTV and regular patrols by border agents on on 4-wheelers.

The people simply climb the wall, look around, and climb down.  If an agent is sent there by the agents who monitor the cameras, etc., the guy simply climbs back over and waits for a better time.

The wall is simply an item that delays the entry of illegal immigrants---It doesn't stop them.

If you kept the wall charged with a current of sufficient voltage such that anyone touching it would be fatally electrocuted, people would probably stop climbing it.

Or they would just concentrate on the other methods they use now---tunnels and airplanes.
      January 24, 2018 1:21 PM MST

I have an idea Tom. Doofus don said that Mexico sends rapists and murderers here. Not their best people. How about some reciprocity? Why don't WE send our home-grown rapists and murderers to Mexico? Tit for tat? . Head for head? I bet we have more than they do. I"m gonna ask. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      January 25, 2018 2:28 AM MST

I’m more concerned about the rapists and murderers who are already here amongst us, homegrown and at large.

This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 25, 2018 2:28 AM MST
      January 24, 2018 3:35 PM MST

I'm gonna frame a question precisely about that DonB. You will recognize it. Thank you for you reply. Once again I agree with thee 100%! :)
      January 25, 2018 2:29 AM MST

Wall won't help with those that come legitimately but then stay on beyond their permit. 
      January 25, 2018 3:42 AM MST

I wonder how many of those there are Malizz? I'm gonna ask and give you indirect credit for bringing it up. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Wednesday! :)
      January 25, 2018 3:58 AM MST

They can only estimate. If they knew the details they would set about deporting them. 
      January 25, 2018 4:43 AM MST

Who is supposed to audit it or track it? Is it comparable to a parolee having to check in with his/her parole officer? Somewhere the person with a permit is on a list with an expiration date right? Who is responsible for the followup? I see no reason why they should fall through the cracks. At work you have tickler files where you place things that have due dates that you track periodically to make sure you're doing everything you're supposed to be doing in timely fashion. I don't get WHY there is a problem Malizz. It's preventable. Unless the person moves without notifying anyone? Then they can just disappear. Is that it? Thank you for your reply.
      January 25, 2018 5:14 AM MST

Are your records any better than the British Home Office's? The theory is good, but bureaucrats the world over are all the same. 

The system nearly failed to detect my wife's details when we were passing through. Or the passport officer on the day might have just felt like winding us up.  
      January 25, 2018 6:19 AM MST