Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » What would you invent if you could? I wish there was an eye or mind camera.. that when you blink your eyes it takes a pic you want taken

What would you invent if you could? I wish there was an eye or mind camera.. that when you blink your eyes it takes a pic you want taken

I saw THE most glorious rainbow on the drive to college this morning.. the sun was shining, the sky was the pale blue of the promise of a spring to come... the trees are bare but a magnificent oak was central to the end of the rainbow....... I so, so wanted to stop and take a picture. Why can't we have a mind camera.. or where we blink and it sends what we see to some device so we can show our friends and family the truly spectacular thing we have just seen...

Posted - January 26, 2018

Responses

• A blister-proof comfy backpack frame for weed-spray-tanks.
    A sliding, insect-proof wire mesh to fit in chimneys during summer.
    An effective and cheap lotion for anesthetising the itches or stings of insect bites.

January 26, 2018 4:43 PM MST

Run hot water on a teaspoon, then hold it against the bite. That cooks the toxin. Relief is instant and permanent.
      February 15, 2018 2:42 AM MST

• Thank you, Jewels! :)
    Henceforth, I'll bring a Thermos of boiled water and a spoon with me when I go out to do weed-work (almost every day.)
      February 15, 2018 8:37 PM MST

I want an arm in the middle of my back to scratch that spot that I can't reach.
      January 26, 2018 5:00 PM MST

• The best gift my husband ever gave me was a Chinese bamboo back-scratcher.
    It has exactly the right degree of scratchiness and it can reach every spot to perfection.
      February 15, 2018 8:38 PM MST

A hand held item that could modulate gravity within a certain volume and shape that can be determined and controlled by the user.

(A little bit like a Star Wars light saber that shoots a beam that ends at a predetermined distance.)
      January 26, 2018 8:29 PM MST

i would like to invent something to shut up my loud neighbors
      February 14, 2018 7:46 PM MST