Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » The last time you sat down to seriously evaluate yourself as a human being

The last time you sat down to seriously evaluate yourself as a human being

did you decide you were just fine as you were, and far superior to many of your fellow denizens of the planet. Or did you find an inadequate, poorly performing human being who needed to make major adjustments to his/her/its life strategy - if, indeed, you have one. If so, what changes did you propose making, and have you yet embarked upon this new course?

Posted - February 2, 2018

Responses

I evaluate myself on a regular, sometimes multi times a week basis.. it goes with the territory I am in.. I like it.. it's become second nature to me.. I was always pretty self aware and that's just become more so... 

SO a to what I think... I think I have a lot of really cool qualities, I mean well, mostly I am able to demonstrate that to the point where others see it too, I have my weaknesses, I am too giving, I acquiesce a little too readily, I don't say no and mean it often enough, I forget to put myself in the picture as regards needs often enough, I am unused to considering my needs...  but yea I am working on these things..
      February 2, 2018 2:48 PM MST

I gave myself an A+
      February 3, 2018 6:52 AM MST

That was very generous of you Thriftymaid. I too like to give myself the benefit of the doubt - despite the derogatory comments I hear whispered about me.
      February 3, 2018 9:41 AM MST

ive never done that
      February 3, 2018 4:00 PM MST