Active Now

my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » She: "Wait a second, we've been stumbling around these woods (lost) for 3 1/2 hours, and NOW you tell me you bought that map from Randy D?"

She: "Wait a second, we've been stumbling around these woods (lost) for 3 1/2 hours, and NOW you tell me you bought that map from Randy D?"

(What does he answer?)

~

Posted - February 3, 2018

Responses

hahahaha first go down the hill then go up the next hill...or is it go up then go down.  
      February 3, 2018 5:35 PM MST

This reminds directly of one of the funniest little lines from multi-media music artist/singer/musician Laurie Anderson. She often tell little stories or phrases in her songs. One of them is . . .

" Over the river . . and through the woods . . . . . give me that map."

Ha! Perhaps something like that is his answer.

This following piece does not contain that line but the title reminds me of your scenario.
    :)

"Over the River"    Laurie Anderson -- intriguing piece, not for everyone - - just like Anderson herself

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 13, 2018 3:24 PM MDT
      February 3, 2018 7:18 PM MST

Good answer, Welby
    :)

came across this again by looking through the fill-in-the-blank category

and with a guy who looks like that? I'd be happy to be in the woods alone with him.

EDIT: actually a bad answer - - I didn't even answer the question; I just started talking This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 13, 2018 3:27 PM MDT
      August 13, 2018 3:25 PM MDT

dont know what hes answering
      February 4, 2018 3:54 PM MST