Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If someone mistreated your SO, how would you react?

If someone mistreated your SO, how would you react?

Posted - February 3, 2018

Responses

I would not know if someone did that.  Everything is a secret and kept from me. 
    I do know just the thought of it is very upsetting. 
    This post was edited by Sunshine at February 4, 2018 10:00 AM MST
      February 4, 2018 1:23 AM MST

I would hunt them down and kill 'um!  

NOoooo.  There is a time to rise to the occasion and a time to bite your tongue.  Sometimes it is hard to know the difference. I've been told to sit down when it wasn't appropriate once.  I'm still peeved about it because it is still happening.  But, out of due respect to Don, I've kept my mouth shut. 
      February 4, 2018 4:00 AM MST

Her family uses her and there is nothing I can do about it. If somebody messed with her and I was there, bad things would occur.
      February 4, 2018 6:45 AM MST

It depends on about 20 things.  
      February 4, 2018 7:32 AM MST

Hi Thriftymaid :)  20? That's a pretty specific number.  Whatever they are, knowing you, I"m sure you would do the right thing at the right time.  I'm sorry, the curiosity is killing me.  Why 20 things and not 10 or 19?  
      February 4, 2018 11:06 AM MST

I said about 20. 
      February 4, 2018 12:43 PM MST

Silly!  O.kayyy, you're right! Giggles.. What about the first 11 out of 20? 
    You must know someone  who knows some things that has about 20 critical questions that must be asked and met before you involve yourself in the situation and stand up and say whatever it is that you would say after you cross off your checklist of about 20 things that need to be met.  Big winks and smiles!  Is there a magic list that I should know?  What didn't my Grammie teach me?? 
    I'm dyin' over here :D! :D!  Please tell :P!
      February 4, 2018 1:02 PM MST

I guess  I would want to defend him or her. This is assuming the SO hadn't done anything to deserve such treatment. then I would think I would side with SO and do my best to help defend.
      February 4, 2018 8:51 AM MST

I would mistreat them
      February 4, 2018 8:57 AM MST

• My reaction would be too awful to contemplate. Anybody foolish enough to attempt it in my presence would face the consequences. Even if I got my ass kicked, they'd know I had been there.
      February 4, 2018 9:29 AM MST

Well sometimes does happen and its just a part of everyday life and especially business.  Some he I'm sure would never tell me about.  The rest - well all I can do is continue being supportive and try to make his life with me as good as possible for him. 
      February 4, 2018 9:38 AM MST

My wife would be extremely reluctant to let me know about it if it were a situation where I might have the opportunity for a face-to-face confrontation, because things would get ugly. She hardly ever finds herself in circumstances where that might happen, though.
       Some time ago, someone broke into our house and she was there by herself. As he was compiling a stack of things he wanted to steal, she happened upon him, startling him, he ran outside in one direction, she ran outside in the other direction screaming her head off. She made two calls on her cell phone, first to the police and then to me at work.  I was so angry that I broke every traffic law on the books getting there. The police got there within five to ten minutes, it took me at least fifteen to twenty minutes.  The police never found the intruder, and nor did I, but it's best that I didn't, because I don't think they allow prison inmates access to AnswerMug. My wife was shaken up emotionally, but had not been physically harmed, thank God. In the aftermath, the ol' Randy D Ranch became a veritable fortress.

~
      February 4, 2018 9:59 AM MST

Inline image 1

Inline image 2
    I'm so glad Mrs. Randy D is alright.  It's one thing to try and steal your livestock and your fortunes but to hurt her would be  a crime he Would NOT live to regret.  I'm glad everyones' o.k. and things are back to being safe and sound at the Randy D Ranch.  Are we still on for that round=up and BBZ next Sunday?  Don's looking forward it to as am I.  We'll bring the beer and wine.  ;)
      February 4, 2018 12:51 PM MST

i would stay away from them from now on
      February 4, 2018 3:36 PM MST