Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you have a friend who started out as an enemy of yours? What turned things around? ~

Do you have a friend who started out as an enemy of yours? What turned things around? ~

Posted - February 9, 2018

Responses

What? I don't have any friends. everyone knows that!

But I did used to have a friend... we met when I said something unkind to her because.. well it's a long story... and so she bit back saying things even more mean... and we sat up disagreeing and arguing for 2 nights running until 4 am... 

We called each other every name under the sun.... hard to see how that could turn around! But somehow it did.. and we became very good friends, to the point where when I really needed someone she was there for me... she probably saved my sanity that weekend but I will never forget that.. We are still sorta friends though less close than we used to be as we tend to move in different circles these days... but we finally got to meet about a year ago when she came to London to judge a cat show.... it was fabulous to finally meet her. 
      February 9, 2018 10:22 AM MST

no
      February 9, 2018 4:30 PM MST