Active Now

Randy D
Spunky
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I wonder how I could join adult mug?

I wonder how I could join adult mug?

I mean, I have tried once or twice but not been able to.. lol perhaps I just look too young :P I don't necessarily have a burning desire to discuss those topics - and I sure wouldn't want to embarrass anyone with my superior knowledge on the subject :P  But I just saw the most appalling use of poor English in one of the questions and I so wanted to comment and couldn't! 

Talk about frustration :P 

Posted - February 11, 2018

Responses

Well, you can ask Just Asking.

February 11, 2018 8:27 AM MST

Dear just click on the group, bring the group site up, then click on +Join Group.  And you're in! And why not embarrass us w/ your superior knowledge?  Even if you don't happen to have a burning desire to?  How can we learn about one another if we can't be candid and frank and honest? 
      February 11, 2018 8:56 AM MST

not sure since ive never tried it
      February 11, 2018 2:34 PM MST

Like OG says, you have to join the individual groups. The option to join is on the group's home page. The "View adultMug" link in the main menu takes you to the questions, the actual home page for the group is here: https://answermug.com/group/adultmug-the-answermug-adult-group 
      February 11, 2018 2:51 PM MST

I hope you were able to get in since you posted this comment. 
    Although you don't necessarily have a burning desire to discuss the topics, I now have
    a burning desire to read your comments and opinions and to share your superior knowledge
    on ALL of the topics...

I guess the most appalling use of the English language is reading something that makes no 
    sense at all....typos are one thing and leaving out a word (or misspelling a word), but when
    you read it several times and still can't get the gist of the wording, I just give up....
      February 14, 2018 8:02 AM MST