Active Now

my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Business » As an employer do you know you have a high turn over rate when your line out the back door is almost as long as your line through the front?

As an employer do you know you have a high turn over rate when your line out the back door is almost as long as your line through the front?

Posted - March 7, 2018

Responses

LOL I just quit a job like that.

I lasted 4 days.   I thought it was me.  The money was amazing and I wanted that job, but the owner was INSANE and I cannot work for someone who is disorganized and tries to blame everyone else for what is wrong. 

No money in the world will let me work for a turkey like that who will only screw up my work performance.    SO, I quit, thinking it was me, until I went to the next interview and found out that half the people in that spa had quit working for the same guy and agreed with me.

So, I cannot IMAGINE working for a PIG that will sooner get you sued than stand by you and have your back.  

That is Donald Trump.  He will step on your neck to make himself seen.   What you do about it is your problem and if you leak anything, you are doomed.
      March 7, 2018 9:30 AM MST

I'll venture the sensitive employer knows exactly where to draw the line. 
      March 7, 2018 10:23 AM MST

• Well...um...you don't say. :P
      March 7, 2018 2:47 PM MST

CLIENTS COME IN THE FRONT DOOR
    AND GO OUT THE BACK DOOR HAPPY CAMPERS
    They can't go out the front door because people are in a line
    SO thankfully I have a back door...

haha
    that's not the kinda turnover you were 
    looking for?...LOL
      March 7, 2018 4:01 PM MST

• I'm a backdoor kinda guy myself. :P
      March 7, 2018 4:02 PM MST

My last employer almost went out of business because it was a small trucking company that had 11 drivers but 9 of them quit in the same week.  It's kind of hard for a trucking company to be a trucking company without any drivers.  The issue that made the drivers quit was the operations manager who we called Pointy Haired Boss.

He never figured out how he got the nickname Pointy Haired Boss.  He thought it was because he had some stray hair that he didn't notice so he started coming to work with a lot of gel in his hair, lol. 
      March 7, 2018 5:27 PM MST

(turnover)

It's one word, not two. 

March 7, 2018 9:55 PM MST

Is Buckdancer one word or two?
    Care for a plate of buttermilk biscuits? This post was edited by O-uknow at March 8, 2018 5:27 PM MST
      March 8, 2018 5:26 PM MST