Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Did you know that when a bell rings and nobody comes an angel drops dead?

Did you know that when a bell rings and nobody comes an angel drops dead?

[AEN]

Posted - March 7, 2018

Responses

Whether it was meant to or not, your question made me smile.
    :)
      March 7, 2018 9:14 AM MST

Well ,someone got to atone for it....  :( 
      March 7, 2018 9:16 AM MST

Nice Jugs, I just want you to know that for some time now I have been piling up your incessant flow of outrageous puns on a vacant lot at the back here, where they used to grow kohlrabi and petunias, and when the heap gets tall enough I'm going to have a quiet word with God about you and see if there isn't some way we can get you to stop. 
      March 7, 2018 9:44 AM MST

If if you believe that's ever possible you'll be A'tone'alone forever.......and you don't think God would dare to show his face while I'm still around....there's matieral there that'll last me a lifetime...

This is also not the chime and place for this type of comment....one day you will have to atoll for the things you say to me...

March 7, 2018 10:14 AM MST

Be assured, it wasn't done with ill intent.
      March 7, 2018 10:21 AM MST

That just sick......Ive never ever been inn ah tent.... I only five star ...*****:)D
      March 7, 2018 10:26 AM MST

This is Ahmed. I have spoken to Ahmed, he says he will be glad for you to spend as many months, even years, with him and his permanent wives in his tent in the the desert, as you like. You will be exposed to Arab ways and customs, you will enjoy raw dates, mashed dates, date wine, date stew, curried camel buttocks with dates, sun-dried scorpion tails in goat milk yoghourt with a side order of dates. You will drink a very special water that Ahmed's youngest daughter, Aliya, draws each morning from an aquifer that geologists say has not been replenished for at least 20,000 years. In the water can be found floating many small long-extinct life forms which tends to support the theory. Ahmed warns that if you attempt escape into the desert your bleached bones will likely never be found - but that's just a friendly warning, he says. What a wonderful experience it will be for you. You will come back, if you ever do come back, a trained, sorry, changed woman, but you will not succeed in entirely washing the sand from your hair or from between your toes, even if you live to be a hundred and nine.      
    This post was edited by TONEALONE at March 7, 2018 12:02 PM MST
      March 7, 2018 11:08 AM MST

Ham head had better carry on dreaming then...and he knows what he can do with he's Dates when he Fig'ers it out....:(
      March 7, 2018 12:07 PM MST

I know you think you are clever.  Your intent is not ill, it is just not clever.
      March 7, 2018 3:50 PM MST

Angels don't drop nor can they dead.

They have never been among the living.  They alight.  They don't drop.

March 7, 2018 9:17 AM MST

I'm guessing you know so much about the subject because you used to be one - before your fall from grace I presume - and God's wrath was great and it knew no bounds, and upon the wicked multitudes of Earth he rained snow and hail and fiery rocks and fish and frogs and Sharonna . . . and there was visited upon the place, and the people therein, all manner of  awful pestilence and misfortune, and the Earth was never the same again. 

March 7, 2018 9:58 AM MST

• Careful, she'll sick Hilliar on you when she isn't even relevant. :P
      March 7, 2018 3:16 PM MST

WOW.  Relevant is three syllables.  How did you manage that big word?

I figured that is why you couldn't remember to finish Hillary's name.   And, not that it matters, but who gives a crap about Hillary Clinton anyway? 

Go back to grade school.

March 7, 2018 3:46 PM MST

• um...YOU DO! :P
      March 7, 2018 3:50 PM MST

Well, guess all you want.  

God has no wrath, son.  I know that too.  Hello?

March 7, 2018 3:44 PM MST

• Then the Bible is total fabrication if God has no wrath.  You're are a proven false prophet.
      March 7, 2018 3:53 PM MST

It's A Wonderful Life all over again it seems....
      March 7, 2018 4:07 PM MST