Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » More poisoned Russians. The Vlad denies anything to do with it. If the Vlad turns on the donnyjohn will he poison him too?

More poisoned Russians. The Vlad denies anything to do with it. If the Vlad turns on the donnyjohn will he poison him too?

Posted - March 8, 2018

Responses

Why kill him when he has in TRUMP a puppet zombie to control through blackmail and jail time?

He owns TRUMP.  It is so transparent as Trump likes to profess.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 9, 2018 4:20 AM MST
      March 8, 2018 10:59 AM MST

Tell ya what I think Sharon. Doofus donny left earth long ago and has been living in his own little bubble for decades. Why some  became admirers of the crackpot wacko I don't know. Maybe because just like little kids they wanted to defy their parents? Whatever the reason the voters who elected him own responsibility for what he does/says. Without them there would be no him.  Thank you for your reply Sharon. Wonder what will happen if Russia nukes us?
      March 9, 2018 4:23 AM MST

Are you talking of the Russian dad and daughter poisoned in Salisbury England Rosie.....some police officers and members of the public who tried to assist were poisoned to.....still in hospital and not out of danger yet....

March 8, 2018 11:37 AM MST

Yes D I am. I think it was some kind of nerve poisoning. I hope they survive. Vlad had one guy poisoned TWICE who defied him and the guy survived twice. This is what doofus don admires so much. The strength of the leadership of Putin. Thank you for your reply D and update and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      March 9, 2018 4:24 AM MST

Could it be Sarin they used....I don't believe it's hard to make....They caught a guy making it above a shop in a large shopping centre in north London quite a few years ago now....they had to shut the area down to clean it ....
    Do unto others is fair.....in this case it will have to be administered in a sealed room though...
      March 9, 2018 9:09 AM MST

I heard a report on that today D. They are still in the hospital. From what I've heard Sarin is a very terrible thing. I hope and pray they will be ok. Wasn't it some guy named Hammurabi centuries ago who said "an eye for an eye"? The Code of Hammurabi? Well sometimes that is the only fitting punishment. Thank you for your reply D! :)
      March 9, 2018 9:35 AM MST

He might or maybe he would poison some one close to Trump  to  send a message.  Putin is ruthless and I don't think Trump realises that - in his mind he figures he has the upper hand.  Cheers!
      March 8, 2018 4:50 PM MST

Well doofus don is not the sharpest knife in the drawer having been played and manipulated as the  "useful idiot" to Russia  that he is for so many years. I think that's a great observation. Maybe Vlad would poison Ivanka.  I doubt that doofus cares that much about Melania. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Friday! :)
      March 9, 2018 4:27 AM MST

Could just have easily been one of Trump's agents dunnit; apparently the spy (or one of his pals) had dirt on the Prez.
      March 9, 2018 10:43 AM MST