Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Will Trumps talks with North Korea be a good thing or a bad thing?

Will Trumps talks with North Korea be a good thing or a bad thing?

I really don't think the talks will happen because Trump will say or tweet something to cause North Korea to back out. But if they do happen I'm going to start partying like it was 1999 and I will smoke um if I got um because I think Trumps talk is more likly to bring war not peace. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - March 9, 2018

Responses

Nan,

This is like putting the cart before the HORSE.     The HORSE?  Trump is trying to behave like a DICTATOR.  He is trying to make decisions the way a Dictator rules.  He is not going through legal processes.  He does not consult any of the proper levels to allow these decisions TO be allowed.

Namely, he just decided on the spot to meet with Kim Jong Un without consulting anyone about the proper procedures.  He needs to consult.  That is what a President is ORDERED by the PEOPLE to DO.  He consulted no one.   He asked NO one.  HE DECIDED ON THE SPOT.

That is what a DICTATOR DOES.

Next.  He did the same thing with the Tariffs earlier this week without consulting the Department Head.  You know?  The GUY who actually knows what this even means?  So Cohn quits.  THAT IS WHAT A DICTATOR DOES, ALIENATES ANYONE WHO DISAGREES AND RIDS HIMSELF OF THEIR PRESENCE.

SO, Nan,  I'm not there yet.   I don't trust this PIG as far as I can throw him and he does not have our best interests in MIND.  He has Putin's best interests before considering anything about the USA.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 9, 2018 12:05 PM MST
      March 9, 2018 12:03 PM MST

You shouldn't try to throw the President. He must be a hefty 325 pounds at least. Maybe Trump could set up a wrestling match with Kim Jung Un. Did you ever watch Trump throwing wrestlers outta the ring? Google; Trump Wrestling and watch him beat up some guys. 
      March 9, 2018 1:22 PM MST

Don't expect much.
      March 9, 2018 4:21 PM MST

• Trump said it won't happen until NK denukes.  That's pretty much backing out.
      March 10, 2018 8:52 AM MST

Only God knows the future and i leave these matters in his hands.
      March 29, 2018 11:17 PM MDT