Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Should the Trump family tweeted their support during National Walk out Day?

Should the Trump family tweeted their support during National Walk out Day?

Duing the morning of the walk out none of the Trump family tweeted about the walk out. Instead Donald Trump tweeted about  unfair trade practices and building the wall. Ivanka tweeted about sex trafficking  Don JR retweeted about how the Demorcratic party was horrible to black people. And  Eric tweeted about his fathers golf coarse in Westchester . The Vice President and a few  of Trumps AIDS also negleted to tweet any support for the students. I really think one of them  should of tweeted their support and I also think they all planned not to tweet about the walkout so it wouldn't get atention. Cheers!

Posted - March 14, 2018

Responses

I wish they --  mainly President Trump --  would all stop tweeting, period.

But it doesn't surprise me none of them tweeted about it. It's their choice to tweet as they wish, like the President has been doing all along.
      March 14, 2018 7:39 PM MDT

What was the purpose of the walkout? To remember the victims or to support gun control and antiNRA? 
    The answer to that decides if.they should have tweeted support. 
      March 14, 2018 7:50 PM MDT

I think it would be fitting to select all three and maybe a few other points as well.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 14, 2018 8:34 PM MDT
      March 14, 2018 8:32 PM MDT

You have that backwards. The Republicans don't support 2nd amendment rights because of the NRA, the NRA supports Republicans because they support the 2nd amendment. 
    The NRA supported Harry Reid when he was in because he even as a Dem supported 2nd amendment rights. 
      March 15, 2018 5:35 AM MDT

Why would he do that or they do that?  It doesn't benefit them at all, so they don't even notice.

March 14, 2018 8:19 PM MDT

I love the cartoon. Yes.
      March 15, 2018 6:39 AM MDT

As I understant it the walkout was in favor of gun control ans since Trumps stamd on it sofar has been that teachers should carry guns so they could shoot back. It should be no surprise that that the trump family did not tweet support.
      March 14, 2018 8:21 PM MDT

maybe
      March 15, 2018 4:57 PM MDT