Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Education » Two teachers suspended for misfiring guns. Both of them were TRAINED. GO TRUMP.... Who is going to stop this insanity?

Two teachers suspended for misfiring guns. Both of them were TRAINED. GO TRUMP.... Who is going to stop this insanity?

Posted - March 16, 2018

Responses

Only sensible parents can alter things and get dopey laws changed I'm afraid.....Stop sending you kids to school until common sense prevails ...
      March 16, 2018 8:44 AM MDT

Obviously, that teacher needs retrained. 
    1. Never Point at anything you don't intend to shoot.
    2. Keep safety on.
    3. Never Put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot.

March 16, 2018 8:52 AM MDT

Yes.  That is right.  They OBVIOUSLY need to be trained.

They are TRAINED already.  They are trained.  They were examples to PROVE that even trained people can KILL students. 

What are you going to say about all those teachers that are NOT trained and screw up their classes and each other?

Are you going to point to the many teachers who shoot correctly?

Guns do not belong anywhere near a school.

Pay the guards to do their jobs.  Post lots of them.  Make America GREAT again.

Give people real jobs that are TRAINED in that JOB.

NOT teachers who went to school to learn something. 

I think Trump WANTS teachers to DIE.  They represent everything he is NOT.

Educated.  and not POLICE.  And not under his spell.
      March 16, 2018 9:10 AM MDT

This is so tragic when the kids have more to fear from a teacher with a gun then someone coming in to school and shooting it up.
    I am afraid that this is only the beginning and there will be more to come.
      March 16, 2018 9:25 AM MDT

And, Lulu, not to over-berate the  issue, but THIS is why I say TRUMP under every breath.

I cannot keep up with this level of decimation of this country on a daily basis.

Now a bridge collapsed at a Florida school killing people and again, many students.  These Florida students are paying in spades for this screwed up government on all levels, city through nation.

March 16, 2018 9:45 AM MDT

I agree and he and his pals are turning our country into a s#@t hole country that he hates. 
      March 16, 2018 10:18 AM MDT

How do we stop gun violence and school shootings in America?

Here's an idea....
    Let's put guns right in the classrooms,.
    Lets bring the guns right to the kids.

Isn't that completely crazy?

I wonder how many more people could possibly die in a school shooting once the armed teaching staff feel that they have to run out into gunfire and start shooting bullets of their own in every direction? 
    They may have been better off to lock the door and hide with their students in the closet and let the police respond rather than starting a shootout in the halls of a school.
    People don't always shoot accurately in real life or death situations. 
    The whole "Arming teachers" idea seems totally stupid to me. Carrying a gun doesn't make you bulletproof. 
    I fear that there's a real chance that more people will die because they were armed than if they would've evacuated or sheltered in place with their students.
    Teachers are not soldiers and shouldn't have to be.
    I also think that there's a greater chance of a student getting a hold of a gun if it's right there In the school or a teacher with mental health issues losing it and shooting the students.

It's time for some gun control.
    Just my opinion. This post was edited by Summer at March 16, 2018 5:59 PM MDT
      March 16, 2018 9:28 AM MDT

Obviously, that teacher needs retrained.
    1. Never Point at anything you don't intend to shoot.
    2. Keep safety on.
    3. Never Put your finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot.

This is what My 2 Cents said to me about this.
      March 16, 2018 9:46 AM MDT

The ghost of Teddy Roosevelt will stop it. That President was about like Ted Nugent when it comes to bagging critters. Donald Trump has never been accused of killing animals. Yet.
      March 16, 2018 3:07 PM MDT