Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Got any big weekend plans?

Got any big weekend plans?

I recently moved from the city to the country so this weekend I'm planing on walking down to the general store with my dog and say howdy to the local yokals.   And if they say do you think it's going to rain I'll say recon so ( so they don't know I was a city boy. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - March 16, 2018

Responses

• Work.

I have Sunday off but I’m not sure what to do. I have to repot my prayer plant so I will probably do that. It’s doing very well and growing very fast. 
      March 16, 2018 10:11 PM MDT

Camping in the county.  I wish I could show you a picture of our campsite.  It's only an hour from our house and it's FREE with warm showers and clean, potable running water.  I could live here (for a while in good weather).
      March 17, 2018 5:12 PM MDT

Finishing up vacation. Headed home from San Antonio....Six Flags, Zoo, Sea World and shopping. 
      March 17, 2018 5:44 PM MDT

Just wondering if my oldest child needs some help.  Someway to make his life easier.
    He has been working for many years full on and being a help to many.  He deserves a break.  
    I don't want him to work himself into an early grave. 

This post was edited by Sunshine at March 24, 2018 12:50 PM MDT
      March 17, 2018 5:56 PM MDT

That's a very nice thing to be doing on a weekend  - maybe get him a blue berry bush  and plant it in his garden that way he  won't have to use his hard earned money to buy blue berries.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 17, 2018 6:57 PM MDT

Wow, you are very in tune to the "blueberry problem" in America.
    Did you hear it through the grapevine? 
      March 17, 2018 8:33 PM MDT

Nope, being lame and working on school work. I'm also preparing for a big job interview Monday. Wish me luck.
      March 24, 2018 12:49 PM MDT