Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Say the donjohn has his way and fires Mueller. What happens next?

Say the donjohn has his way and fires Mueller. What happens next?

Posted - March 19, 2018

Responses

The deep state appoints another seditious **** to take his place and then has ammunition to falsely claim Trump obstructed justice. A tactical error.

That's why Trump has no intention of firing him. Just firing him is far too lenient a punishment anyway. Mueller is going to be indicted for corruption when we have an ironclad case. Every other piece of sh*t in the Clinton machine that doesn't roll on them is going down too.

We are going to joyfully ruin some lives to send a message all the leftist globalist cockroaches out there. We've won. You've lost. Accept it or be destroyed. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 19, 2018 6:34 PM MDT
      March 19, 2018 7:19 AM MDT

The FACTS point the other way. Your poster boy is in his death spiral, huge losses in Alabama and Pennsylvania are unsustainable. He's electoral poison. The only question that remains is will he jump, as Nixon did, or will he go down in history as the first POTUS to be removed from office by impeachment? Pence will be President in 2019 either way.
      March 19, 2018 7:31 AM MDT

The elections weren't massive losses, they were hollow victories for the left. One victory was achieved by massive character assassination, the other by very much pandering to the right. There is no blue wave. The left can't win on the issues, only by gaming the system.

No, the only question is whether the left want to start a civil war by removing him. The left will accept Trump is president, or there will be violence. That's not a threat. I think that's a terrible thing, but it's just a fact. The right isn't buying the bullsh*t, so if Trump is removed by any other way than by the ballot box in 2020, there will be blood.

It's still a long time until the mid terms and when Hillary and her cronies get indicted, and the evidence made public, it's all over for the left. We have the satanic ritual evidence. We have paedophile ring evidence. We have evidence of racketeering through the Clinton foundation. The only thing we have to do is push it into the light. They're done. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 19, 2018 6:33 PM MDT
      March 19, 2018 9:06 AM MDT

:):):)" There are none so blind as those who refuse to see" Sbf. Perhaps it is mass hysteria that causes this blindness among so many. :)
      March 21, 2018 5:20 AM MDT

Good answer. ;))
      March 19, 2018 7:39 AM MDT

I think if that happens the FBI will start realeasing their findings  and it will show that Trump deserves to be impeached and he will be. After  the impeachment millions  of law suits will be filed against Trump and  they will put Trump in the poor house. After that I will get my 15 minutes of fame when I see Trump  dumpster diving and I sing Bob Dylan's song Like A Rolling Stone to him  - someone records it and posts it on YouTube and it goes viro. Cheers!
      March 19, 2018 9:54 AM MDT

Don't hold your breath on that one. 
      March 19, 2018 11:02 AM MDT

You will not be alone m'dear. There will be millions joining you. I don't know whether there will be jubilation and loud cheers or stone dead silence with a dirge being played. Either way he will get what he eserves! So will we the people. The 2/3 of us who never bought the garbage the doofy lucy sold to the other 1/3 of us.  Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose.
      March 21, 2018 5:23 AM MDT

Mueller will not be fired....that would be suicide. 
    The investigation will not show any collision by Trump either.
      March 19, 2018 11:04 AM MDT

No collision.  But COLLUSION m2c. Collusion and obstruction of justice and conspiracy and money-laundering. There is going to be a YOOOGE COLLISION when Mueller presents  his case against doofy lucy and the lying toadies with which he surrounds himself. Dozens, maybe hundreds of co-conspirators are going down. Thank you for your reply.
      March 21, 2018 5:19 AM MDT

I would guess they would just get someone else to dig up dirt and spread innuendoes.  There is obviously a willing and eager audience. 
      March 21, 2018 5:59 AM MDT