Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » What about the Mark of the Beast will make one suffer eternal damnation?

What about the Mark of the Beast will make one suffer eternal damnation?

Will it rewrite genetic code?

Posted - April 7, 2018

Responses

The Revelation To St. John (not "revelations")
    9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

It is not the mark by itself, inflicted upon you, it is worshiping the beast and receiving the mark. It's voluntary.
      April 7, 2018 1:03 PM MDT

I say will continue to say Revelations because I know its in there and leave it to you to find just where if indeed you care.
      April 7, 2018 3:40 PM MDT

That's fine. Just remember that the revelation was to St. John, and he was ordered to mail it to seven Jewish synagogues, not Christians.
      April 7, 2018 5:16 PM MDT

Synagogues? Pretty sure they were Christian congregations supposed to be following Christ. The Jews were cast off as a people 3.5 years after rejecting the Messiah with complete destruction of the Temple in 70. 

(Daniel 9:24-27) “There are 70 weeks that have been determined for your people and your holy city, in order to terminate the transgression, to finish off sin, to make atonement for error, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up the vision and the prophecy, and to anoint the Holy of Holies. 25 You should know and understand that from the issuing of the word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem until Mes·siʹah the Leader, there will be 7 weeks, also 62 weeks. She will be restored and rebuilt, with a public square and moat, but in times of distress. 26 “And after the 62 weeks, Mes·siʹah will be cut off, with nothing for himself. “And the people of a leader who is coming will destroy the city and the holy place. And its end will be by the flood. And until the end there will be war; what is decided upon is desolations. 27 “And he will keep the covenant in force for the many for one week; and at the half of the week, he will cause sacrifice and gift offering to cease. “And on the wing of disgusting things there will be the one causing desolation; and until an extermination, what was decided on will be poured out also on the one lying desolate.”
    (Matthew 23:37, 38) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. 38 Look! Your house is abandoned to you.

April 7, 2018 7:13 PM MDT

Many seem to recognize that beast in the Bible represent governments and/or groups of governments yet they still mark themselves with worshipping it's images.

(Revelation 16:14) They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

https://www.usconsulate.org.hk/pas/kids/sym_flag.htm
    Why stars and stripesStars are considered a symbol of the heavens and the divine goal to which man has aspired from time immemorial; the stripe is symbolic of the rays of light emanating from the sun.

(Exodus 20:4, 5) “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. 5 You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them, for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me,
    (Deuteronomy 4:15-19) “Therefore, watch yourselves closely—since you did not see any form on the day Jehovah spoke to you in Horʹeb out of the middle of the fire— 16 that you may not act corruptly by making for yourselves any carved image having the form of any symbol, the representation of male or female, 17 the representation of any animal on the earth or the representation of any bird that flies in the sky, 18 the representation of anything creeping on the ground or the representation of any fish in the waters under the earth. 19 And when you raise your eyes to the heavens and see the sun and the moon and the stars—all the army of the heavens—do not get seduced and bow down to them and serve them. Jehovah your God has given them to all the peoples under the whole heavens.

(Daniel 7:1-8) In the first year of King Bel·shazʹzar of Babylon, Daniel saw a dream and visions of his head as he lay on his bed. Then he wrote down the dream; he recorded a complete account of the matters. 2 Daniel declared: “I was watching in my visions during the night, and look! the four winds of the heavens were stirring up the vast sea. 3 And four huge beasts came out of the sea, each different from the others. 4 “The first one was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were plucked out, and it was lifted up from the earth and was made to stand up on two feet like a man, and it was given the heart of a man. 5 “And look! another beast, a second one, like a bear. It was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, ‘Get up, eat much flesh.’ 6 “After this I kept watching, and look! another beast, like a leopard, but on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. And the beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule. 7 “After this I kept watching in the visions of the night, and I saw a fourth beast, fearsome and terrifying and unusually strong, and it had large iron teeth. It was devouring and crushing, and what was left it trampled down with its feet. It was different from all the other beasts that were prior to it, and it had ten horns. 8 While I considered the horns, look! another horn, a small one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were plucked up from before it. And look! there were eyes like human eyes in this horn, and there was a mouth speaking arrogantly.

Image result for mark beast salute flag

n
    Image result for mark beast salute flag

n
    Image result for germany salute flag

n

Image result for italy salute flag
    n

n
    Image result for russia salute flag
    n
    Image result for china salute flag

n
    Image result for north korea salute flag
      April 7, 2018 3:33 PM MDT

Now tell us what you think.
      April 7, 2018 3:42 PM MDT

I think it is Jehovah our God we must worship. 

(Luke 4:5-8) So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time. 6 Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 If you, therefore, do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.” 8 In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

(Joshua 24:15) Now if it seems bad to you to serve Jehovah, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve, whether the gods that your forefathers served on the other side of the River or the gods of the Amʹor·ites in whose land you are dwelling. But as for me and my household, we will serve Jehovah.”

(Revelation 13:13) And it performs great signs, even making fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind.

Related image
      April 7, 2018 3:49 PM MDT

.. and the Mark of the Beast? Why are you cursed forever when receiving it?
      April 7, 2018 4:21 PM MDT

Commendable that you are finally acknowledging answers to your questions and participating in threads. 

You do know that Revelation is highly symbolic, yes? You do know that the scriptures plainly show that the penalty for sin is death, yes? Dead forever.

(Revelation 1:1-3) A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John, 2 who bore witness to the word God gave and to the witness Jesus Christ gave, yes, to all the things he saw. 3 Happy is the one who reads aloud and those who hear the words of this prophecy and who observe the things written in it, for the appointed time is near.

(Romans 6:7) For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin.
    (Romans 6:23) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Ecclesiastes 9:5) For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.
    (Ecclesiastes 9:10) Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.
    (Psalm 146:3, 4) Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.  4 His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish.
    (Ezekiel 18:4) Look! All the souls—to me they belong. As the soul of the father so also the soul of the son—to me they belong. The soul who sins is the one who will die.
      April 7, 2018 7:05 PM MDT

Because to accept the Mark, you must accept and worship a false god instead of the true God.
      April 7, 2018 3:59 PM MDT

Aye, indeed but what prevents one from declaring a mistake and once again worshiping the true God under forgive, forgive, forgive?
      April 7, 2018 4:18 PM MDT

Bible says there is no forgiveness for those who take the Mark.
    Revelation 14:10–11, describing the fate of someone who takes the mark of the beast, declares, “He also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

The eternal destiny of those who take the mark of the beast is the lake of fire. Why is taking the mark of the beast a damnable sin against God? Why would God condemn a person to hell for taking the mark of the beast? It would appear that taking the mark of the beast will be a blasphemous act of willful defiance against God. Receiving the mark of the beast is essentially worshipping Satan. Those who take the mark have made the choice to serve Satan rather than obey God and receive Christ as Savior. When people make that decision during the tribulation, God will grant their request to be eternally separated from Him.
      April 7, 2018 4:48 PM MDT

Calm the f**k down O-uknow. You'll be fine.
      April 7, 2018 4:22 PM MDT

For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
    That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
    If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
    Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

The Greek word oikonomia, translated "dispensation" in the bible, actually means "household", and in most other English uses it means "administration". (Such as the class "home economy.") In the USA we have a constitution and laws setting down base requirements, but each president runs his own administration a little differently. So likewise God ordains administrations. The garden of Eden was an administration, much simpler than what followed. The law of Moses was an administration, the ministry of Jesus was an administration, and so on. We are now in the Christian administration when you can be saved just by believing. But (in contrast) one day Jesus is going to appear in the sky and the Mount Of Olives will split, and then you can only be saved by running into the split. 

The reason The Revelation is so hard for us goyim to understand is that it is addressed to Jews and has nothing to do with Christians. We Christians will all be in heaven at the wedding supper of the lamb when those things are going on. 
      April 7, 2018 5:13 PM MDT

Zeta zeta zeta. 666 doesn't sound too threatening, but six raised to the sixth power, then that number raised to the sixth power and you get a figure which resembles a credit card number. Lots of people worship those already.
      April 7, 2018 11:27 PM MDT

A man's number. Men ran the League of Nations resurrected as the United Nations. (Rev 13) Sometimes touted as the hope for mankind by religious leaders rather than God's Kingdom. Don't they put sanctions on what Countries can buy and sale sometimes if they don't comply with their rulings?

(Jeremiah 10:23) I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.
    (Revelation 13:16-18) It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 This is where it calls for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number, and its number is 666.
      April 8, 2018 6:35 AM MDT