Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Russia is threatening us if we strike Syria. D.C. is coming apart at the seams. Republicans are bailng in droves. Typical or SCARY?

Russia is threatening us if we strike Syria. D.C. is coming apart at the seams. Republicans are bailng in droves. Typical or SCARY?

We're so busy with other stuff what is going on with North Korea?  Anyone know?

Posted - April 13, 2018

Responses

I wonder what Russia meant by if there is a strike D.C. is coming apart at the seams - like do they have incriminating info on Trump or have they hacked into D.C. infrastructure computers? Anyway I don't think Republicans bailing in droves is at all typical -  it is a little scary but mostly it's a glitter of hope that Trumps rule is  over. As far as North Korea goes they have been talking with their neighnous and I think they will find a solution without Trump and that will really bug him. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 13, 2018 10:50 AM MDT

Those are my words Nanoose. Are you saying that Russia said them too?  That  D.C. is coming apart  at the seams? If so that is weird. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 13, 2018 11:42 AM MDT

No I thought you meant that Russia had been the one said that, Glad you cleared it up because I would of wondered about it all day . Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 13, 2018 12:00 PM MDT

I put other sources/people's word in quotes Nanoose to let you know they are not mine. So maybe that will be helpful to you! Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 14, 2018 3:04 AM MDT

All very scary.... I was reading that quite possibly we have all fallen into a Russian trap; not a conspiracy theory as to be honest Russians love chaos and if we are all stupid enough to rise to the bait :(
      April 13, 2018 11:30 AM MDT

Well the dingbat dipstick don was the perfect useful idiot to Russia. He performed exactly as they predicted he would. Now we just have to see how serious Russia is to put him down and out of his misery. He thinks he is all powerful. He is nothing. Nobody. Irrelevant. Russia got what it wanted from him. Now he is unnecessary. Expendable. An albatross. SIGH. Wonder what good news we shall get tomorrow? Thank you for your reply Addb!  :)
      April 13, 2018 11:37 AM MDT

Sadly we are also likely to be involved, again. I read that 2/5ths of the populace is against getting involved.
      April 13, 2018 11:39 AM MDT

I'm not so sure it's a choice m'dear. We may all get sucked in without our permission. The problem is the dingbat dipstick don. He can't shut up. His mouth is doing a lot of damage and continues to do so. Thank you for your reply  Addb! :)
      April 13, 2018 11:44 AM MDT

Exactly, yet again the politicians who are charged with acting in our best interests have gone against the wishes of the populace.  And yes, it's really not smart to go tweeting about what you are going to do when it's a matter of military operations/national security
      April 13, 2018 11:48 AM MDT

Precisely. Dipstick don addressed the nation yesterday "justifying" the action. I don't know who won. He wanted a much more comprehensive strike and the generals wanted less. I guess we will see how it is received by Russia and Syria and Iran. We may find ourselves at war. Here's the sad part. i think Dipstick Don did it BECAUSE he wanted to deflect attention from all the scandals surrounding him/enveloping him/ caused by him. I wouldn't be surprised if he started a nuclear war to control the news coverage. He started off with strikes. Where it will lead and h ow it will escalate and what the results will be are unknown at this time. He is wacko crackpot and out of control. It is appalling to see how his toadies take him seriously and keep trying to service him when he is all over the place and doesn't know what the he ** he wants from minit to minit. Woe is us! Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      April 14, 2018 3:09 AM MDT

Useful testing ground for their S400 defence. Might help them sell a few. 
      April 13, 2018 2:23 PM MDT

:):):)
      April 14, 2018 3:10 AM MDT

The Russian threat was not actually conditional on a strike on Syria, just if their own military personnel (who were rightfully there) were hit. 
      April 13, 2018 2:22 PM MDT

Possibly... but was not entirely specific... more vague I felt...or potentially so....
      April 13, 2018 2:46 PM MDT

Like everything to do with this situation, it depends what story you read and which side you believe. 
      April 13, 2018 5:25 PM MDT

Really? I wonder how it can avoided Malizz? Thank you for your reply. I think dipstick don did this to change the news coverage. His lawyers' scandals are serious and he is undoubtedly gonna be heard on recordings saying things he doesn't want revealed. So he engages in a mini-war. What happens next? Nuclear war with North Korea or Iran? He is desperate to change media coverage. I put nothing past him. His desperation is part of his madness and there is no one who will stop him. They are all spineless whining toadies. Hugely disappointing. Thank you for your rely! :)
      April 14, 2018 3:13 AM MDT