Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He smirks a lot and smiles. Have you ever seen the donjohn prez LAUGH? When, where, at what and for how long?

He smirks a lot and smiles. Have you ever seen the donjohn prez LAUGH? When, where, at what and for how long?

Posted - April 13, 2018

Responses

I have seen him laugh but t was at a handicapped reporter that was just trying to do their job. It was at one of his rallies and it was only for 10 seconds or so but  after he was done he made that smirky smirk face and I realised he was just a big piece of the brown stuff that floats in the toilet. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 13, 2018 10:14 AM MDT

Yes of course. He has been in the public light for decades there are many examples of him laughing.
      April 13, 2018 10:21 AM MDT

I've only ever seen him laugh at others' misfortune and his own pathetic attempts at jokes.  I have seen him sneer many a time. 
      April 13, 2018 11:00 AM MDT

He has an evil face. Whether it speaks or sneers or smirks or is in repose and is vapid/vacant it is not a good face. He is evil from head to toe. Within and without. He has no redeeming virtues and is taking America down as he lines his pockets with more and more money. And yet he has fans who adore him.  Why do some people not mind being screwed over bigly? I don't get it Addb. Thank you for your reply.! :)
      April 13, 2018 11:28 AM MDT