Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Has there ever been anyone, ever, who liked painting ceilings? What's your most hated decorating job?

Has there ever been anyone, ever, who liked painting ceilings? What's your most hated decorating job?

My daughter asked, "Who's going to be looking at the ceiling" and she maybe has a point?

Posted - April 21, 2018

Responses

There was that Michelangelo guy. I hate it and all other forms of painting.
      April 21, 2018 12:58 PM MDT

I come from a long line of housepainters and interior decorators. When I painted the ceiling in my new house, it was a breeze. I used a paint roller with a long handle. Very little splatter. The most hated job would be trying to make old plaster walls and ceilings look good. 
      April 21, 2018 1:11 PM MDT

I have old walls and an old ceiling, well the ceiling had to be replaced as it collapsed recently, hence the need to paint.
      April 21, 2018 1:24 PM MDT

I have never seen one in person, but I know that big churches often have painted ceilings, and they always got the best painter they knew to do the job. Like that Sistine Chapel. They didn't let just anybody paint the ceiling, they got Michelangelo: the best.
      April 22, 2018 3:21 AM MDT