Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » What was the last dream you had that not only seemed vivid and real, but was also plausible, not far-fetched at all? ~

What was the last dream you had that not only seemed vivid and real, but was also plausible, not far-fetched at all? ~

Posted - April 25, 2018

Responses

I very rarely remember them.
      April 25, 2018 5:39 AM MDT

• "I dreamed the headliner, in my car, had come lose and was hanging down."  It was quite vivid, seemed very real and was disturbing enough to cause me to check the car.  Glad it was only a dream. :)
      April 25, 2018 5:49 AM MDT

(loose)
      April 25, 2018 7:16 AM MDT

• Thank you and I hope that one indiscretion didn't ruin the rest of the story for you.  ;) 
      April 25, 2018 11:08 AM MDT

You know me and my relationship with typos.

~
      April 25, 2018 10:22 PM MDT

I was flying over a prairie, following a very tall chain link fence. I came to a gate with a gatehouse and a little town straddling the highway. As I flew across the highway a guard ran out of the gatehouse. He wanted to give me a ticket for jayflying.
      April 25, 2018 7:55 AM MDT

Unless you were in some type of aircraft, that's both far-fetched and implausible. 
    ~
      April 25, 2018 7:58 AM MDT

I am so sorry to clutter your post with my meager offering. It was the only dream I have been able to remember in forty years or so. I just wanted to be a part of the gathering, so I posted the only story I had.
      April 25, 2018 9:37 PM MDT

I rarely remember dreaming and dreams but I do have a memory of one where children were asking me to please drive them to a skating rink.  I was resisting but don't know why.  
      April 25, 2018 10:28 PM MDT

I can't recall ever having such a dream - mine are usually totally surreal by locating very bland actions in real places familiar to me, but these locations changed into very strange versions!

I remember once or twice having romantic dreams about past girlfriends, but such dreams were very rare and haven't occurred for many years.

As some of the above answers show we do normally forget dreams very rapidly on waking, and may not even recall dreaming.
      May 9, 2018 8:48 AM MDT