Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » If you would be on a prowl to "catch" a partner for love/life, where would your eyes go first spotting a candidate?

If you would be on a prowl to "catch" a partner for love/life, where would your eyes go first spotting a candidate?

With me is the gait, eyes and overall appearance. That said, I hope I have fired up your imagination or memories of real experiences.

Posted - April 26, 2018

Responses

• Eventhough I am not on the prowl anymore since I am married - and that is since 62 years - I still am an admirer of nicely formed men's legs or their lips or swinging hips when they walk. And voices like Jean Connery or Clint Eastwood touch a certain cord inside me... being totally sexist is no fun.
      April 28, 2018 10:38 AM MDT

From a distance I notice body type.  A little closer and, of course, I check out specific, prominent body features.  Closer still and notice the hair, then facial expression, then the eyes and smile.
      April 26, 2018 9:28 PM MDT

• Oh, ha - very specific. I like that. You forgot the end of first inspection - the voice coming out of her mouth. For me his mouth. When it does not sound right, that would be a Nono. 
      April 28, 2018 9:53 AM MDT

Her physique, her hair, and not necessarily in that order. 

~
      April 28, 2018 1:12 AM MDT

• Thanks, Randy! 
      April 28, 2018 9:57 AM MDT

:)
      August 14, 2018 9:25 PM MDT

I do think there must be more give and take than merely "prowling" and "catching".  After all - your potential partner has some say in the matter as well!   For me I would I would say someone who is intelligent and involved in and enjoying his life.  Also someone who carries himself well. 
      April 29, 2018 8:37 AM MDT

• Thank you, officegirl! Many months passed since this discussion, today I noticed your answer. Better late than never.  To your comment: For myself prowling and catching did not apply. When I met my husband I was 15 - totally innocent and only loving my family. We were just friends for at least one year until certain feelings developed. We both never "prowled" or were catched. From first meeting in a youth group till marriage took 6 more years. Married now 61 years. I just wanted to give my question more color.....
      August 12, 2018 8:01 PM MDT