Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » A question for all female members

A question for all female members

I was wondering if any female members have any advice about me dating, since I like wearing unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners.  Also have you worn them as well.

Thanks

Posted - May 1, 2018

Responses

My advice to you, which I suspect you are already well aware of, is that you will struggle to find people willing to  date and continue dating you given your *unusual* tastes. I am sure this isn't news to you. 

I certainly wouldn't judge you, and hopefully many others wouldn't either... however, it is also true to say that very few people are going to share your particular quirk. You might, at best, find a lady who is willing to tolerate your taste but it's going to be really difficult, if not impossible, to find someone who is actually into that.

As to whether I have ever worn trashbags... well, in truth, I have tried an awful lot of things, many of which few would consider, but I have never tried that. And I wouldn't want to... for many reasons. Mostly because a) they would be uncomfortable; hot sweaty/clammy in warm weather and really chilly, with little protection/warmth in the winter, and b) they aren't strong and durable/suitable for clothing 
      May 1, 2018 5:32 AM MDT

Thanks for the advice.  to the concerns you have about wearing them, a few of those concerns are true.  They're more comfortable than you think.  Yest they can be warm, and they're not as sweaty as you think.  And they do keep you warm in the winter as well.  as too the thinness of them, it depends on the kind of bags you use.  I use 2.0mil to 3.0mil ones and they work well.  I hope you reconsider trying them at least once.

Thanks Again.
      May 1, 2018 8:59 PM MDT

i won't be reconsidering as in reality, I just don't share your obsession with them... almost no one will. They aren't attractive as clothing and they *would* be uncomfortable. the thinness would mean cold and the lack of air exchange/breathable would mean hot, sweaty. Whether it's less or more or the same as I think is immaterial - people aren't interested in wearing them. 
    I note, slightly smiling, that you weren't interested in discussing the main thrust of my *advice* and input.. unfortunately, that's the main thing isn't it.. you will struggle to find suitable or interested partners while you you are so fixated on the trash stuff.. Choices are, tone it down and accept a partner won't be into it like you are, may at best tolerate it or accept you will probably continue to struggle to find a partner.  Generally what happens in these kinds of cases is that the fixation, in the absence of a partner and romantic relationship to ground them, they get more, not less, fixated... the fixation takes over.
      May 2, 2018 2:04 AM MDT

Drop the trash bags..........just don't do it in front of your date. 

Try the homosexual community. You might have more luck there. 
      May 3, 2018 3:52 PM MDT

I would date for a while first, the trash bag thing may actually become less of a thing for you as you grow to like the girl.  If it doesn't then tell them and see how they respond,  or else find a community where girls like to wear trash bags, there must be some, if you google "trash bags as clothing" there are photos.

Personally, I've never worn them as clothing, I have slipped one on and given it arm holes and a head hole when it's been raining and I've been caught without a rain coat.  I have also put them over my legs when watching outdoor events as they keep your legs warm and dry.

This post was edited by kjames at May 13, 2018 3:49 PM MDT
      May 13, 2018 3:49 PM MDT

i wouldnt wear them if you want to date
      May 20, 2018 4:47 PM MDT