Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I’m highly suspicious of “Online Universities”, “Online Dating”.

I’m highly suspicious of “Online Universities”, “Online Dating”.

For fun, what activity would you say is ridiculous to “do online”? 

Posted - May 9, 2018

Responses

I would never join an online date site.  The thought is creepygalore.  
      May 10, 2018 8:06 AM MDT

probably the online dating
      May 13, 2018 4:30 PM MDT

I think it very dangerous to start a relationship with someone on the internet. Yet, many are adamant and don't care about the dangers involved. Sadly, many of these are women so desperate for a man in their lives, they even forget they have children they are responsible for. They forget they should be put in first place and protected at all costs. Yet, these women or men, put their selfish interests before their children and are introducing into their homes complete strangers they claim to know. (2timothy 3:1-3)i know this for a fact. I live in a small community and personally know some of these individuals. They range from acquaintances to close family members. I fear for the children. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at May 24, 2018 12:08 AM MDT
      May 23, 2018 11:49 PM MDT

I want to add that there are also some men who are desperate for a woman in their lives, and some of them make poor decisions based it.  There are instances where a man's minor children (or even adult children) suffer negative consequences because of it.  It's not just women who do that.
    ~
      May 24, 2018 6:01 AM MDT