Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Communication » How stupid are we to let a man rule us who can't understand that an Investigative Agent is NOT part of the FBI? GODDDDD.

How stupid are we to let a man rule us who can't understand that an Investigative Agent is NOT part of the FBI? GODDDDD.

Posted - May 21, 2018

Responses

I must be stupid too because I thought an investigation agent worked for the FBI. Anyway a few days ago Trump said the  investigation cost $200.000.000 for the first year - seems a little high to me - do you think he has his numbers wrong? Cheers!
      May 21, 2018 9:00 AM MDT

Rule us?  Don't know about you but I don't allow any man to rule me.  Not even my husband!  Not sure what investigative agents have to do with that.  Are you suggesting that the FBI should rule us?
      May 21, 2018 9:12 AM MDT

Here is what I am suggesting.  Try not to dazzle me with your wit and clever way of dizzying up the subject.

Here.  Let's spoonfeed you.  Answer the POINT, lady Jane!

How can you support a man who would make such deplorably bad choices and do it over and over again, ad nauseum and still back him to this day?

Now you will dance around and around and be clever and that is why Trump is still in the Offal and you are dancing in his doody.
      May 21, 2018 9:14 AM MDT

Oh Trump-bashing.  I get it.    For many of us President Trump is OK. We are not offended by him and at least in some things he speaks for us and defends us.   No one is perfect but being President is his burden.  He wanted it and he got it.  We have our own lives to lead just as he does his. 
      May 21, 2018 9:33 AM MDT

• A legitimate investigator for a law enforcement agency IS NOT the same as a mole or a plant whose intent is the relaying of information. 
      May 21, 2018 9:17 AM MDT

I know a whole heap of Americans didn't vote for him, and wouldn't have in a million years - so by my reckoning there are a lot of Americans who aren't stupid. I feel sorry for them as they are helpless, watching what is a train wreck of a man acting like he knows what he's doing. 
      May 21, 2018 12:31 PM MDT

maybe he dont know that
      May 21, 2018 2:30 PM MDT

He got fewer actual votes than Clinton did, so at least half of the voting public wasn’t in his corner. I don’t think that the Donald is currently ruling anything other than the headlines, his record of achievement in governing is scant at best. 

It is just pitiful how badly the two entrenched parties failed, unable to keep Trump from the WH. Now surprise! the people’s business is tied up while the NYC circus is in town. 
    Hope his supporters are getting what they wanted...
      May 21, 2018 3:44 PM MDT