Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Did you see that news clip about the Spiderer Man of Parries?

Did you see that news clip about the Spiderer Man of Parries?

There was a child hanging by their arms on the outside a  5 story balcony and well other people were standing around saying oh no somebody call 911 a guy ran over and started climbing up to save the child. He climbed up and pulled the child onto the balcony in less then a minute. Then I hope he was the kind of hero that didn't stop there instead he gave the kid a lecture about playing safe. Anyway why I posted this in human behavior is because people and the press starting calling him the Spider Man of Paris  - spider powers had nothing to do with it - it was a person who was physically fit so if they had to put a name to his heroism it should of been Fitness Man. Then maybe kids wouldn't think they have to be bite by a radioactive spider to be a hero they just have to stay physically fit so they can get the job done.. The hero was an illegal immigrant but after what he did the French President granted him citizenship and search and rescue offered him a job. Might  as well add that if you decide to go into the hero business don't wear a cape because they can  get caught in machinery or a rockets tail fin Cheers!   

Posted - May 28, 2018

Responses

I just saw that on the news.  What I want to know is why the other person on the balcony couldn't have just lifted the child back up.  Seems the hero had no trouble doing it with one hand as he scaled the side of the building.  Thank heaven for people who are so selfless. 
      May 28, 2018 8:46 PM MDT

No, I didn't see that.
      May 29, 2018 1:10 AM MDT

havent heard of that but thats good the way they rewarded him
      May 29, 2018 2:55 PM MDT