Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Transportation » Either as a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian, or a bystander, what's the funniest thing you've ever witnessed at a red light? ~

Either as a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian, or a bystander, what's the funniest thing you've ever witnessed at a red light? ~

Posted - June 1, 2018

Responses

About twenty years ago I saw a man masturbating in a BMW convertible while waiting for the light to turn greeen. 
      June 1, 2018 6:49 AM MDT

Wait, that was funny?
    ---
      June 1, 2018 6:51 AM MDT

You didnt see the guy. ;+
      June 1, 2018 6:56 AM MDT

LOL!
    ~
      June 1, 2018 7:25 AM MDT

not long ago
    waiting for the light,
    pedestrians crossing,
    and one naked man
    with a sock around his
    thing crossing the street as well.
    LOL

June 1, 2018 6:55 AM MDT

OMG HAHAHAHA!! :D
      June 1, 2018 6:56 AM MDT

Exposure seems to be the theme so far. A  kid, maybe 14, thought he would stick his skinny, naked backside out the car window and show me his homemade tattoo. The driver kept honking until I glanced over, but it didn't hold my interest. I didn't think it was very amusing, but the mooner and his driver were cracking up.
      June 1, 2018 7:45 AM MDT

I wasn't 14 years old, Jane S!  It was last month, for Pete's sake. ((((You could have at least ogled me or something.  Talk about a wasted opportunity, grrrrrrr.))))

~ This post was edited by Randy D at June 2, 2018 7:32 AM MDT
      June 1, 2018 8:40 AM MDT

oogled...ogled
      June 1, 2018 9:44 AM MDT

I was stopped at a light and looked in the mirror. The young lady driver was poofing her hair in her mirror. I decide to poof mine (I had Einstein hair at the time). She and her passenger saw me and cracked up laughing. Then I started laughing. It was fun.
      June 1, 2018 9:48 AM MDT

Not technically a red light ... but you know how some signals at 4-way intersections are set to change to a blinking red at a certain time, when there is little traffic?  Well, someone flubbed the programming, and for about a week one of the intersections in my town had blinking green lights.  LOL
    Thankfully, there were no accidents.  Probably because nobody knew what to do, so they stopped at the intersection anyway.
      June 1, 2018 9:59 AM MDT

I live in a very conservative area where everyone notices anything askew or out of the ordinary because there is little that is not ordinary around here.

So I am stopped in my car and see this old man (OLD. About 85)  He was immaculately groomed.  He had on a business jacket, a starched, white shirt and a tie.  And a pleated black skirt and socks and business shoes.

All I can say?  Incongruous.

To say the least. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 16, 2018 7:33 PM MDT
      June 1, 2018 10:04 AM MDT

We have a gentleman that dresses similar to that ... except he wears a kilt.
    Rumor has it, he's a multi-millionaire ... but I think he's just eccentric.
      June 1, 2018 3:40 PM MDT

My friend told me seeing a lady stopped beside her, looked like she was scratching her butt then bring her fingers up to her nose for a sniff.
      June 1, 2018 1:50 PM MDT

Maybe it wasn't her butt she was scratching.
      June 1, 2018 4:38 PM MDT

• (This was funny because no one was physical hurt.)

I'm sitting in the left hand turn lane, of a major intersection, behind a motorcycle carrying two people. A guy and his soon to be ex-girlfriend.  He is sitting in the center of the lane (A BAD PLACE TO BE) waiting for the left turn arrow.

He gets the signal, zips out into the intersection, lays the bike over to make the turn and the bike immediately goes down leaving the girl in the middle of the intersection, sitting with her legs outstretched and her arms folded and the driver and his machine tumbling toward the curb.  Upon gaining his senses, the driver rushes to the bike and picks it up, carefully rolls to the curb and checks the damage.

THEN ... he realizes that there is a damsel in distress somewhere and looks around for his lady friend. There she is!  Still sitting in the middle of the intersection ... arms folded.

Not one driver had moved!!  We were all watching the show!  :)
      June 16, 2018 2:39 PM MDT