Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Have you ever texted or tweeted something that you regretted deeply?

Have you ever texted or tweeted something that you regretted deeply?

Posted - June 1, 2018

Responses

Pretty much no... I do remember I went on a bit of a rant at my ex-bf and the woman he cheated on me with, who happened to be with him at that very moment sticking her oar in and threatening me... They backed me into a corner with their accusations, lies and threats... so, as I always do, I came out fighting.. I laid it ALL on the line.. and it wasn't pretty.. I regretted that even as I sent it, I knew there was no way back from that - but it was the truth and they did deserve it.. Had they left me alone nothing would have been said but to threaten to come round to my house, where my children live... and to make false accusations... well that made me mad and I gave them everything back and more. I was sad I felt compelled to send it but... 
      June 1, 2018 12:01 PM MDT

I was tweeted to a coffee recently.. ......and to be quite honest ,I'd much prefer to have had text much later in the day....  :( 

June 1, 2018 2:25 PM MDT

• Brilliant, NJ. 
    And when did you last text yourself? 
      June 2, 2018 7:19 AM MDT

I feel I shouldn't answer questions like this...personal texting preferences are better kept private.... :)
      June 2, 2018 7:38 AM MDT

Yes...something to an online GF. My wife found it.
      June 1, 2018 2:55 PM MDT

I neither text nor twit.
      June 1, 2018 6:02 PM MDT

Nope. I decided a long time ago to never take a pict, film, text, email or post anything unless I would be perfectly fine with it being on the front page of the paper for my Mother to see identified as me. 
      June 1, 2018 6:09 PM MDT

No. 

I once sent a scathing email to my ex-husband that in hindsight, was probably a tad bit too harsh. Just a tad, though. :)
      June 1, 2018 8:03 PM MDT

Not yet.
      June 1, 2018 8:10 PM MDT